Chapter 3

Chapter Three

***Georgina’s POV***

The plane ride was superb. The chairs were so soft and comfy. Throughout the ride we are offered delicious food and a variation of drinks. From soft to fizzy, Alcohol to juice. It was great.

We walk off of the plane, receive our luggage and reach the inside of the airport. At the front gate there is a man holding up a sign with the word 'Moroson' written on it in bold.

"Is that for our taxi?" I ask.

"UmmmHum" James indicates that it is. We walk over to the man. He greets us nicely and takes our luggage, placing it on a sort of cart.

"I have a surprise hun." James stands behind me and places a blind fold around my eyes.

"Okay??" I giggle confused.

We walk for a while when I guess we reach where we want to be because we stop. He slowly takes the blindfold off to reveal a long, black limo.

"Oh babe! It’s perfect!" I turn to James and jump in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"No problem hun!! Only for you!" He places me back down and opens the door for me. Inside is a complete fabric couch, a flat screen, mini fridge, some wine and a white fluffy matt on the ground.

"Ladies first." James waits like a gentleman and I climb into the limo.

"This is going to be fun." I laugh. James checks if he needs to help the man but he’s already done so James steps into the limo and sits beside me.

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz." I sing, full of energy and James starts singing too. We sing those same lines about 4 times when we get bored.

"I am so excited." I squeal.

"Me too!! A whole summer romance together." We lay together on the sofa, cuddling.

"I really do love you hun." James whispers in my ear.

'Love' it’s such a scary word. Do I love James? He is so perfect but I just don’t know if I am that passionate about him. The only thing I know is that I want to be.

"Ummm" I mumble pushing into him more.

"Do you love me? You always act awkwardly when I say it and you never reply properly!" I turn to face him. Just for a minute I stare at him and admire his beautiful eyes and soft pink lips.

"I'll be honest with you. Your perfect and I don’t want to spend a day without you but I just don’t know if I feel that strongly yet. I will though."

"Promise?" He asks.

"Promise!" We twist our pinkies together and make the promise.

"Thanks for being honest." He places one hand on my cheek and pulls my body closer to his. I wrap my legs around his and we kiss. The kiss goes from…sweet to fierce in a matter of seconds. I sit on top of him as we hold onto the kiss our tongues fighting a battle. James runs his hands through my hair and moves down my top half, feeling me slightly when he pulls on the hem of my shirt.

"Not here!" I mumble through the kiss. I don’t think he understand because he keeps pulling at my shirt.

"Noooo" I mumble a few times when he finally understands so instead he slides his hands under my shirt and feels my breast.

"Ooohh." I let out a moan. We should not be doing this.

I slowly pull away from the kiss panting and moaning because he is still feeling me.