Chapter 4

Chapter Four

***Georgina’s POV***

"What a small world!" I mumble under my breath. Luckily no one heard apart from Harry who lets out a slight chuckle. Idiot!

"SIS! OMG!! I have missed you SOOOO MUCH!!" Summer grabs me into a tight hug. Squeezing my brain out. "Missed you…..to." I manage to say, struggling. Summer finally realizes.

"Sorry." She blushes.

"No problem. Don’t worry. I really have missed you sis!" I give her a quick hug.

"I really have missed you too. I have been travelling for so long!"

"Ohh yeah, you’re travelling, how was it?"

"Yeah, it was absolutely amazing. I already miss it!"

"I would too; it’s great to hear you had fun, so what you doing here?"

"We’re just spending the whole holiday here, just to chill. What about you guys?" What?? They will be here the whole time too!! Noooo!! Not in my plans. Not because of my sister, because of 'him'.

"Same we're spending the whole holiday here, together."

"Yeah, we wanted to have a summer of romance, together as a couple." James butts in, clearly showing he’s annoyed and wants it to just be us but still friendly. Harry does not seem happy. Hahaha! Go James! Then I suddenly remember. James.

"Ohh, this is James by the way. My boyfriend." I smile grabbing onto James’s waist.

"Oh yeah, right, as you probably know…This is Harry." Summer also remembers that we have just been leaving them to stand there all awkwardly.

"Yeah, I am Summer’s boyfriend." Harry grabs onto Summers waist. Urggg. He is already annoying me! He is obviously doing that because I did.

"AHHH a whole summer together!!" Summer hugs me, once again a bone crushing hug, separating her from Harry and me from James. I can see she is clearly excited though.

"Yeah. It’s going to be great." I put on the best smile I can. This is going to be really hard, even though I hate him. Harry is extremely attractive and sexy. He makes me want him, but then I remember what he did and push all of his sex vibe away. I have to keep one thing in mind and always in mind.

James is perfect. Harry is bad!!

I unlock the door as we all walk in together, Summer and I catch up on everything because we have not seen each other in so long, when I get disturbed from laughing behind me. Oh no!! This is my worst nightmare. Harry and James are bonding. I have to do something. I wait for Summer to finish off her story and give her some nice compliments. I finally get the chance to distract everyone.

"So do you mind if we take the suite that side?" I stop in the middle of the huge entree and point to my left.

"Yeah of course sis. I am going to go un-pack." Summer walks off in the other direction (A/N ONE DIRECTION <3).

"Harry come, you don’t know the way." Summer continues

"Okay." He grabs his bags and walks off following Summer.

"This is great hun." James drops the bags and grabs onto me, kissing me sweetly. I can’t hear the echo of our kiss throughout the large mansion.

"Even though we are not the only two I promise it will be perfect." I say breaking the kiss. As I hear foots steps. It’s Harry. Hehe

I have a plan. I jump up into James arms and kiss him delicately. I play with his hair slightly and jump out of his arms quickly, acting like I did not know Harry was there. I see Harry staring intently.