Introduction

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth:

HUMANS and MONSTERS.

One day, war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

Many years later, a human named Chara fell down into the Underground. The King and Queen took them in and raised them as their own. Nobody knew exactly why, but Chara hated humanity. Using their best friend and adopted brother, Asriel, Chara devised a plan to take their anger out on the rest of the human race. By poisoning themself and telling Asriel to take their soul, Chara was able to pass through the barrier, which was what kept them all underground. Only the power of a human soul and a monster soul could cross it.

When Asriel reached the surface with Chara's body in his arms, the humans were horrified. They thought he had killed the child. In their terror, the humans attacked him. However, Asriel did not fight back. He simply took all the pain that they inflicted upon him. Eventually, he returned to the Underground with the body of his best friend, where he died. He was never seen again. However, Chara could not disappear that easily.

After many years of waiting, finally, there was another human who fell into the Underground. They were perfect for Chara's plan. Somehow, by persuasion or by other means, Chara took this humans soul and returned to their own body.

Now, with a new soul and physical form, Chara roams the Underground gaining EXP and LV so they can finally return to the surface and take their vengeance on humanity. And that's where our story begins.