Chapter 5

Blake

"So, while I was in heat, you guys were having the time of your lives?" I asked. They all nodded in shame. "Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"I'm perfectly fine." Ruby said with a smirk. "Aside from scratches and a bit of soreness, I'm okay." Yang said. "You were too rough." Weiss said. She had a hand print on her neck. My eyes widen. "I'm so sorry!" I said picking her up. She clung to me. "It's okay." She said softly.

"No it's not I hurt you." I said sadly. She kissed my cheek. "It's okay, really." She said. I put her down. And she sat next to Yang. Ruby stood up and took my hand. She led me to the bathroom and shut the door.

"She's afraid of you, I can see it in her body language." Ruby said seriously. I nodded with a frown. She put a hand on my cheek. "She'll warm up to you again." She said softly. I hugged her, she kissed my forehead.

She pulled me out of the bathroom. Weiss was in Yang's arms. She was shaking slightly. Yang was comforting her, something I couldn't do.

Yang

"Weiss, she wouldn't hurt you." I said kissing her forehead. She sobbed softly into my chest. "She did." She said through her sobs. I heard a whimper and looked up to see Blake and Ruby.

Blake ran out of the room crying. Ruby winked at me and ran after her. "You'll protect me, right?" Weiss asked sitting up in my lap. "Always." I said. She ran her hand through my hair. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She relaxed in my arms.

"Ruby! No! Unhand me!" Blake yelled sobbing. Ruby shut the door and Blake was kicking in her arms like an upset toddler. I patted the space next to me and Ruby threw her there. Weiss tensed again.

"Weiss, I'm so sorry." Blake sobbed. Weiss wailed loudly. She got off of my lap and clung to Blake. Ruby sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "I-I love you." Blake said holding her princess. "I love you too." Weiss said smiling softly.

"We saved the day sis!" Ruby yelled happily. "We always do." I said smirking. 

Later

I woke up from the nightmare. My mother never wanted me, why do I always think about her. "Yang." Ruby mumbled. She was dreaming about me. I smiled down at her.

Weiss and Blake were below us. "Nom." Ruby said pulling me into her. She was dreaming about eating now. She woke up and looked around frantically. "It always starts out so innocent." She said. "What does?" I asked.

She jumped when she heard my voice. "My dreams." She said laying back down. She lay her head on my shoulder. "What do you dream about?" I asked. She frowned. "You." She said softly. I raised an eyebrow. "What's so bad about that?" I asked. She shook her head. "No, you left me. Just like mom did." She said sadly.

"Ruby, I need you to know that her death was not a choice. She didn't die on purpose. She would still be here if it was. And I... I wouldn't leave you. I love you." I said sincerely. She nodded and sniffles. "I love you too." She said. I kissed her forehead.

"Can you guys shut it?" Weiss asked groggily. We woke the princess, which means- I heard a loud snarl. "Shut up before I tear you to pieces!" Blake snarled.

Later

It was a Saturday, Blake was sleepy and pissed. Weiss was petting her. "Just go back to sleep." Weiss said. Blake glared at us. "No." She said yawning. "Sorry." I said. She hissed at me.

"I-I...don't care." She said yawning. "As your leader, I order you to sleep!" Ruby yelled. I stood up with a grin. "Aw, Yeah! Use those leadership skills!" I yelled. Blake snarled and lay down on her bed. She pulled Weiss into her. "I'm not tired!" Weiss whined. "Stop acting like a 2 year old and sleep with me."

"She'd be glad to sleep with you." I said with a smirk. Ruby nodded giggling. "Fuck off..." Blake said, she purred as she drifted off to sleep.

"Help." Weiss said looking up at me. Blake's grip on her tightened. "Your fucked." Ruby said laughing. I shushed her and Blake hissed. Her claws lightly grazed Weiss's arms.

"Bye Weiss." I whispered. "Bye Monochrome." Ruby said smiling softly. Once we slowly closed the door, Ruby kicked it open. "CHECKMATE!" She yelled. She slammed the door, picked me up, and ran away with her semblance.

"I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!"

"I'LL ASSIST YOU BABE!"