Chapter 9

Weiss

I lay in my bed sobbing. I need my team. I need my happiness.

"Get up." Winter said. She was holding a packed bag. "Hm?" I responded standing. "Your coming to Vale with me." She said smiling. I nodded. "Oh, and this is for you." She said. It was a small box with a rose taped to it. I smiled sniffing the rose. Winter cleared her throat and I opened the box. There was a sticky note with an address on it. 

I looked up at Winter expectantly. She smirked and pulled me out of my room. I followed her and backhanded Whitley when he came out of his room. "Rude!" He yelled. I turned and flipped him off before continuing to follow Winter. She led me to the airship hanger. 

She stood before one of the huge carriers. I raised an eyebrow walking towards her. She pushed me inside and the door shut behind us. She sat down on top of one of the crates of dust. "We'll be here for a while." She said smiling. I nodded and sat across from her

Blake

"Blake!" I jumped at the yelling. A young child jumped in my back and I hissed in pain. She quickly jumped off. "I'm sorry!" She yelled. Mom put a hand on her shoulder. "It's fine, Blake just hurt her back." She said. I nodded giving her a fake smile.

She smiled and gave me a rose. "I found this and wanted to give it to you." She said. I took the rose and kissed her forehead. "Thank you." I said petting her bear ears.

She skipped away happily. I stood up straight hearing my back cracking loudly. "Sweet lord." Mom said frowning. "I need a doctor." I said. She nodded and I followed her through the town, waving to various faunus.

We went into a small hut. "Medic!" Mom yelled. Mercy's white wolf ears flickered before she turned to me. "Just sit there." She said. I grunted as I sat. "What hurts?" She asked smiling softly.

She still has that angelic glow from when I was younger, so pure. "My ribs." I said pointing to them. "What happened?" She asked picking up her staff. "I fell." I lied frowning. She glared at me. "I won't help you until you don't lie." She said.

Mom sighed. "Ghira threw her into a wall." She said her ears flattening. "I've told you thousands of times, you need to leave him. He's not mentally stable, not since-"

"Mercy I think I broke it again." Pharah said walking into the hut. Her arm was bent at an awkward angle. "Pop it back into place and I'll heal it." She said shrugging. "How?" Pharah asked. Mercy took her arm and twisted it, it sounded broken. "Now get out, you didn't make an appointment." Mercy said smirking. Pharah smiled and ran out of the hut.

"I was planning on it, but I can't leave these innocent people with a tyrant like him." Mom said sitting next to me. Mercy pointed her staff at me.

"This will only hurt a little."

Ruby

I woke up on a couch. "-sorry for being such a bitch." Yang said. They were sitting on the other couch. "You had a right to, I did leave you. And I'm really sorry for that. But, if I didn't you wouldn't even know Blake." Raven said.

"How?" Yang asked confused. "Menagerie was at war with Atlas. As part of the White Fang we protected our land with our lives. Including it's inhabitants. Blake was only like, 2. So she probably doesn't remember me. So instead of raising you, I was defending my homeland." She explained.

Yang nodded. "Well thanks for defending one of my future wives." She said grinning. Raven nodded smiling softly.  "Anytime kid." She said. Then she looked over at me. "How long you gonna sit over there eavesdropping?" She asked. I shrugged.

"About time you woke up." Yang said. Raven mumbled something making Yang glare at her. "Don't say that." She said. Raven shrugged. "Too soon?" She asked. "Obviously, someone can't forget something like that." Yang said.

"Forget what?" I asked yawning. "Nothing." Yang said smiling at me. I glared at her. "I'm an adult I can handle things now Yang." I said sitting next to Raven. "Not this." Raven said taking a shot. I didn't notice the Whiskey on the table.

"Want some kid?" She asked noticing my staring. "No, she doesn't." Yang said glaring at us. "Right Ruby?" She said looking at me.

"Right! R-Right! No thanks! I'm underage! Heh heh." I laughed nervously. Yang grinned. "So cute I could barf." Raven said.

"Maybe it's that cheap ass whiskey." We turned to the front door. Winter and Weiss stood there. "Weiss!" Yang yelled excitedly. She jumped off the couch and tackled her into a hug. "I missed you so much!" Weiss yelled sobbing happily. I sat next to them on the floor. "I missed you Snowflake." I said grinning. She kissed my cheek. "I missed you too." She said smiling.

Yang stood up and helped up Weiss. "I know you missed me but you couldn't have waited until I was inside of the room fully first?" Weiss asked raising an eyebrow.

"You know you like it." Yang said smirking. "The walls are soundproof." Raven said looking at us. Yang smirked.

Winter

They went upstairs quickly. "Did you really get this room for them?" I asked. Raven shook her head.

"It's for us actually."