Chapter 10

Blake

"You gotta have purpose Blake!" Dad yelled angrily. I was walking away from the house angrily. He got angry when I said I didn't want to be a princess anymore. "They were my purpose before you made me leave!" I turned and snarled at him. Some of the townsfolk came outside to see what was going on.

"Get back here and be a good ruler!" He yelled coming after me. "No! I'm sick of this island! I'm sick of the discrimination! And I'm sick of you! I hate you!" I yelled angrily. Her stopped and glared at me. "Then go! Never come back!" He yelled angrily. Mom shut the front door.

"Don't worry about me! Worry about the fact that I'll have a happy marriage!" I yelled leaving. He snarled and went back inside.

People moved out of my way as I got on the boat. "Going back to Vale so soon?" The captain asked.

"It's not Vale, it's my home."

Ruby

We were all out looking for a house. Winter wanted Raven to move in with her so they aren't with us. "How many bedrooms?" I asked looking at my phone. "4." Weiss said. She was driving a new car she bought. I was in the backseat while Yang was next to her. "Bathrooms?" I asked. "Doesn't matter." Weiss said sighing.

"I want Zaxby's." Yang whined. Weiss rolled her eyes. "Later." She said. Yang sighed but nodded anyway. "1475 Autumn Drive." I said. Weiss nodded. "We'll look at the outside then call and ask about buying it." She said. Yang nodded.

When we got there it was perfect. The house was red. I leaned against the window in awe. "Stop drooling on my window!" Weiss yelled disgusted.

"I want to go out there!" I yelled angrily. Weiss had the child lock on so I couldn't open the door. "Please!?" I yelled. She groaned and Yang got out and walked around. She opened the door and I sprinted around running full speed through the neighborhoods. I stopped next to Weiss's soccer mom car and got back in panting. Yang shut the door.

Yang

Ruby finally tired herself out. I got back in and nodded to Weiss. We headed to Zaxby's and I ordered chicken sandwiches for all of us. I held the food and looked back at Ruby. She was asleep with her head against the window. "She just needs to run around more often. She gets hyper when she doesn't." I said.

Weiss parked outside the apartment complex. I gave her the bag to carry while I got Ruby. She lay her head on my shoulder tiredly. We went to the elevator.

Floor 5 room 28. We went in and Winter and mom were on the couch sleeping. They were watching The Notebook. I turned off the sad but good movie and put Ruby on the other couch. Weiss got a sandwich and went upstairs. I got 2 and followed her.

"You never eat in bed unless something is bothering you." I said startling her. "I miss Blake." She said sadly. She's been binge eating a lot lately, I'm worried about her.

"I do too, but I got a feeling-" "That tonight's gonna be a good night!" Ruby yelled walking in with 2 sandwiches. "That song is so old." I said pushing her away.

"And I was gonna say that she's most likely coming here." I said looking back at Weiss who was eating. "When did you stop caring about how much food you eat?" I asked. "Oh, I don't know, maybe when I became banned from being a huntress. Or maybe when I became depressed when Blake left? Or maybe because I'm so stressed?" She said sarcastically like I should know.

"Weiss, we don't have jobs. Why are you stressed?" I asked sitting in front of her. She sobbed into my shoulder. "What if she never comes back?" Weiss asked. "She will, Weiss." I said. "Yeah! We're still team RWBY!" Ruby yelled grinning.

"But-" "Weiss, just be happy. Everything is fine." I said smiling.

"I-" "We love you."

"Let me speak!" She yelled angrily.

We both stopped talking.

"I'm pregnant."