seis

"Alan what are you doing?" the older male asked. Alan didn't respond but only began to kiss his neck. Austin couldn't contain and moaned.

"Alan stop please we should talk. What is this? " Austin said as he pointed between him and the ginger.

"How about you take me to your house and we'll talk" Alan whispered. Austin still confused only nodded and unlocked his car to actually get in.

As soon as Alan got in the car and the engine was on Austin drove to his apartment complex. The long 15 awkward minutes were intoxicating for Austin.  He couldn't stand silence let alone when he was with Alan.

"Let's go" the taller man led the way to his apartment. As soon as they both entered the apartment. Alan attacked Austin's lips with no words said. Both driven in lust didn't stop. Their kissing was quickly turning into a make out session. Right until the heard a knock Austin was quickly to pull away. But Alan pulled his shirt to prevent him from going.

"Austin fucking open this door!" the man on the opposite side of the door yelled.

Alan groaned and looked at Austin questionably.

" Sorry Alan it's Vic" Austin whispered. What is Vic doing here? Alan thought.

Austin quickly fixed his hair and went to open the door. He looked over at Vic he was a mess. His eyes red and he looked like a mess.

"Kellin broke up with me!"

-
I'm sorry I had to add a little of kellic in the fic. It will make sense I promise.
Love you all