final

sorry for the lack of updates i got very sick and school is getting so stressing, I had this chapter all prewritten but i didn't like it so here I am, anyways last chapter oh no

The drive was long almost too long Austin could see Alan closing his eyes slightly . But the constant shaking of the car always woke Alan up.

Austin watched him and smiled hoping he will think its all worth it.

"Al we are here common" Austin unbuckled his seatbelt carefully.

"Carry me please" Alan whined.

Austin picked him up and started walking to the place. While Alan closed his eyes, he wasn't actually sleeping but tired.

"I hope you like it" Austin whispered.

Alan stood up and observed around with a smile. He couldn't believe what he saw. The fairy lights around the trees and the small park was perfect. Yes, the constant cars in the city was annoying nevertheless Alan wasn't bothered.

"I can't believe you Austin Carlile."

"There's more just wait!"

Alan couldn't contain his happiness which resulted in him jumping towards Austin and hugging him.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you" Alan repeated.

"Honey there's nothing to thank, you deserve it" Austin caressed his face.

"Lets go sit over there" Austin pointed at the small picnic table.

Alan nodded and both walked hand in hand toward the table. As they Alan pointed at a box with a puzzled look on his face asking for an explanation. Austin chuckled and held his hand for the hundredth time.

Austin went over to the small box aside and pulled out red wine.

"There"

"Why the wine?" Alan asked.

"Just spicing up things y'know" Alan laughed.

During their small conversation Austin served the wine and brought in the food.

"Cali burritos, how'd you know?"

"You are full of questions today", the brunette teased, "but, Kellin told me."

"That little bastard knew about all of this ugh and he didn't tell me!"

"He wasn't supposed to tell you silly!"

"Whatever" Alan muttured and began to eat his food.

"This is so good, did you make it?" Alan said trying to pronounce words as he ate.

"Yeah" Austin pulled a napkin and cleaned the ginger's chin," there."

"Thanks" Alan blushed.

As they finished eating, they went over to the grass. Both of them were laying down, Alan on Austin lap looking around. People looked at them curiously but both of them were to busy not caring.

"Al" Austin nudged Alan.

"Hm."

"Don't freak out on me please but, um I just want to say I love you. You probably already knew that its just you mean so much to me. You are my everything and without you, I really don't know what I would do. You appeared in to my life and I'm so so so thankful you did. You found me when I was lost and I genuinely mean it, you are the only one I'll ever love . This might sound like a wedding proposal but its not but a promise proposal if thats a thing. Alan Ashby I promise to never hurt you but to love you and-"

"Babe" Alan whispered teary eyed and went to take the ring.

The ring meant so much to Alan love was one of them. But what meant more to him is that he knew he found the "one". He was glad Austin was the "one".

Austin was ecstatic with a huge smile on his face. It was all worth it even if it took a long time.

"I never thought I'd find you Aust. That morning you left me was one of the most confusing but best thing that ever happened to me. But I met you and that's what's important."

THE END