epilogue

Alan's POV

You know that best feeling in the world that makes you feel wanted. Well that's how I felt right now.

Me and and Austin were growing closer and closer. If anyone saw us they'd probably say we are in  "honeymoon phase." We were always happy with each other I mean yes occasional small fights, but other than that it was all perfect.

"Al are you spacing out again?"

"Sorry sorry just thinking."

"About?"

"Us. No nothing bad I just realized how fast everything went and how we are together now. It fascinates me so much" I said with a huge smile.

"You are cute, I love you" he came over and pecked my lips.

"I love you too Aust."

"You know Al, we should celebrate our relationship, a weird as it sounds we should just have a day were we only focus on our relationship purely, if that make sense."

"Hmm you Carlile, are full of ideas" Austin chuckled.

"Well Ashby that's how I am" Austin smirked.

"Hmm how about we go to bed, I'm so tired" Alan yawned.

"How about we stay her in the couch and watch a movie?" Austin pouted.

Alan hesitated to answer but agreed after all they always did what Alan wanted. They both decided to watch the Titanic. According to Austin the movie "would set the mood" to which Alan rolled his eyes.

The movie lasted almost till midnight but the couple was to busy sleeping to notice the movie ended. 

"Ugh Aust let's go" Alan groaned.

Austin was too deep asleep to wake up, Alan just left him in the couch when he heard a knock. He frowned slightly why would anyone knock at the door this late, he paused ever so slightly but reached to the door handle to open the door.

"Who is it" he mumbled.

There was no answer and no one at the door he was about to close the door but he heard a small yawn.

He looked down at the floor and couldn't believe what he saw as tear escaped his eye.

DONE

I might do a sequel but I am not sure xx