quinze

Alan woke up he knew something was very very wrong. The side next to him was cold and the arms wrapped around him were not there.

Alan stood up without hesitation and walked towards the living room

"Babe" Alan called out.

He found himself very confused but he soon heard the door open. Alan ran over and hugged the tall brunette.

"Where were you? I missed you" Alan whispered and kissed his cheek.

"Clingy" Austin muttured jokingly.

Alan gave Austin a slight glare and scoffed.

"Just kidding I love clingy Alan" he said.

"Hmm, where were you?" Alan asked again as he countinued to hug Austin.

"That's for me to worry about okay, don't worry about it honey."

"Ew Austin don't say honey you sound like one of those old cheesy couples!" Alan jokingly smacked Austin's chest.

"But aren't we an old chessy couple?" Austin asked with a slight smirk.

"No Aust!"

"Mhh okay well are you hungry?"

"Mmm yes I guess."

"Good, I brought you pancakes"

"I love you oh my god" Alan squealed.

As soon as Austin gave the delivery box to Alan, he sat down and carefully opened the delivery box. As the ginger  ate Austin couldn't help but to admire him.

His caramel brown eyes filled with gold specks sparked everytime he saw him. But what he loved more was his silky freckled skin that was soft and smooth.

"Aust, why are you staring at me do I have something on my face?" Alan asked with worry.

"No, no babe just admiring" Austin whispered and didn't stop staring him at awe.

Alan blushed and went over to Austin.

"You don't know how much I love you."

"Oh I think I do, and its not as much as my love for you."

"Liar."

"I would never lie."

"Sure babe."

"How about I take you out tonight?"

"Hmm special occasion or something?"

"No, just us in the city"

"Okay but first cuddle me"

Austin chuckled but did it nonetheless. During their small cuddle session Austin noticed the ginger sleeping.

"I love you" Austin whispered into his ear.

Once Austin was sure Alan was asleep he called Kellin.

"So are you going to do it?" Kellin asked with anticipation.

"Yes but you don't even know how nervous I am." Austin whispered.

"Don't worry everything will go smoothly."

"Okay" Austin responded while he reached to his pocket touching  soct velvet box.

-

probably going to edit this chapter because i don't like it but only 2 more chapters