Chapter 1

Y/N POV (Your/Name)

Graduation Day, huh? Five years really flew by fast. I'm lucky I worked my butt to at least get into the top ten, but surprisingly I got 1! I'm so happy! But today we had to make the choice between the 3 branches. The Garrison, the Military Police, and the Survey Crops.

Oh yeah also I forgot to mention I'm a demon, the daughter of Satan, actually. Only Levi, Isabelle and Farlan knows but that Hanji girl is suspicious of me being something, but oh well.

Anyways I was waiting in line to choose the branch I'm going to be in. The Survey Crops, obviously, but I saw someone I'd never thought I'd see again.

"Levi... is.. that...you...?"

Flashback

After my father, Satan sent me here, he wanted me to be on my own for a while so I was wearing black leggings, black t-shirt, and no shoes.

I like to run barefoot because it made me feel at home. My thoughts were to interrupted by the rumbling of my stomach and I don't have money so I guess I have to steal.

As I creeped in the shadows, I was trying to steal some food for the day because they keep raising the prices on things and I hate it. The men at the food stand turned around I quickly ran to the stand and grabbed 2 pieces of bread and then the guy yelled at me and tried to cut my arm. But he missed it.

"Hey! You little brat! You have to pay for that! Get the military police!"

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath. As I ran I tried to find a dark alleyway to hide in. I soon turn the corner into a street and I lost the military. But then I hear someone above me and I see someone with black hair, grey eyes, undercut, and pale skin. Then someone crash on him and they both landed on me and the person had a sword like knife and it impaled my arm.

"AHHH! GOD GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" They both got off me and both had shocked faces. But the guy with the black hair quickly turned around and ran away.

"PLEASE HELP ME! GET THIS BLADE OUT OF MY FUCKING ARM!" The sword was sticking out of my arm, blood gushing out of it. It's more painful because, since I'm a demon I have a regeneration power but my wound is closing around this stupid blade! Why of all times I have to regenerate why now?!

Their was a tall guy with hair on his chin and a mustache he a dirty blonde hair. He was wearing a green cape. A brown jacket, white button, with white pants. I started to feel tears in the corner of my eyes. The guy with the blonde hair quickly came to me and told me to calm down. After a few minutes of trying to calm down my sobs turned into small hiccups.

"Ok I'm going to pull out this blade ok."

"B-b-but what about that thug?"

"You matter more right now. Now I'm going to pull out the blade ok? Don't move around to much. This will hurt but not for long." I only nodded giving him permission to pulled out the blade.

The guy with the blonde hair slowly started to pull the blade.

"AHHH! AHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD! AHHH" I kept screaming as he was still pulling the blade out of my arm.

"Damn it! It's stuck in the ground. I need you to wait here I'm going to go get help ok?" I nodded.

As he ran away from me I silently cried myself into a deep slumber.