Chapter 5

Your POV

I asked Levi what's wrong and then I felt a sharp pain in chest right on heart. I looked up and saw Petra smirking and giggling; put one of her bloody hands up to her mouth covering it slightly. I gasp as she pulled the it looks to be.....knife.

Petra quickly ran out of the door and slammed it shut, as I starting silently crying and I started to fall to the ground. Levi caught me and started to cry as he held me in his arms. I raised my arm and wiped away his tears and smiled painfully.

"It's..........ok........Le..vi.....I will.......come.......back....again.......don't worry.......but I...............must.......go now............I ........love you......My Dearest Levi........" I gave one last sigh and then I saw the light............

Levi's POV

"It's..........ok........Le..vi.....I will.......come.......back....again.......don't worry.......but I...............must.......go now............I ........love you......My Dearest Levi........"  She gave one last sigh before she went limp in my arms.

"I never got to tell you how much loved you....." I soon started screaming her name over and over again. I'm pretty sure that the entire HQ is awake but I didn't care. Soon my voice gave out and a sudden glow grabbed my attention. It was a clear crystal necklace with a few little vines wrapped around it and 2 smaller glowing crystals inside it ( picture above)

"It's ok Levi I'll always be here for you." The necklace said.....but it sounded like Y/N voice.

"Wait........please......come.....back....." My voice harsh from the screaming.

"I will when it is time Levi, but for now I will watch over you. I love you My Dearest Levi...."

"Wait.....come...back.....I......love....you......" I whispered tears still steaming down my face.

Petra's POV

As I ran down the hallway I was screaming out of pure joy and pleasure. The bitch is finally dead.......I can have Levi.........his mine........even if he doesn't love me.........he......will......love......me.......no........matter........what

Levi's POV
After I finished crying with Y/N dead body in my hands I put my hand on her right cheek; but it turned into dust. I gasped and pulled my hand away quickly but the rest of her body turned to dust and some in my hands. I stared down at what used to be a body, wide eye, mouth agape.

I soon broke down again in tears but soon the crystal started to glow very bright and as I moved one way it would get brighter and the other way it would start to glow less.

So I when the way it glowed more and soon ended up in Y/N's room it got brighter as I moved closer to the bed but a noticeable notebook was under in.

"Read one page a day Levi." I heard a masculine said.

So I opened the first page and it looked to be a poem.

(Before I put in the poem it all belongs to Robert Frost NOT me ALL OF IT IS ROBERT FROST!! Thank you!)

Wind and Window Flower

Lovers, forget your love

And list to the love of these

She a window flower,

And he a winter breeze.

When the frosty window veil

Was melted down at noon

And the caged yellow bird

Hung over her tune,

He marked her through the pane,

He could not help but mark,

And only passed her by

To come again at dark.

He was a winter wind,

Concerned with ice and snow,

Dead weeds and unmated birds,

And little of love could know.

But he sighed upon the sill,

He gave the sash a shake,

As witness all within

Who lay that night awake.

Perchance he half preveiled

To win her for the flight

From the firelit looking-glass

And warm stove-window light.

But the flower leaned aside

And thought of naught to say,

And morning found the breeze

A hundred miles away

~ Robert Frost

I started to cry after that, I missed her so much, she was my everything.

"Yeah that girl, she loved poetry." A voice spoke behind me. I quickly regained my postre and said in a cold voice.

"Who are you?" I spoke loudly

"Ohh.....she never told you about me i guess.....But im Maria im her sister (Vampire_Levi she writes amazing storys get check her out)" I turned to meet a girl who has brown eyes, black hair, and has a skechbook and a pencial in her left hand.

"Well, what are you doing here?" I spoke loudly again.

"I was sent here by Y/N but I guess you don't want me here so I will just leave..." She said as she started to walk out.

I sighed

"Wait."

"Awwww, shorty wants me to stay~how cute~"

"Shut up."

"Awwwww, your so cute when your angry~"

"Please just help get Y/N back."

Fine, but it will not be easy, and it will take a long time but we'll get her.....soon" She spoke.

"Why did you pause at the end?"

"Because, the reason she's gone is because her father, Satan, needs someone to take his place and she has been chosen to take his place as queen.......but he has her now because she needs to find a husband to be king. I know your little 'secret' by the way...." She smirked.

"I don't know what your talking about." I lied, please lord tell me she doesn't know.

"Ohhhh, SugarHoney, everyone knows your 'secret'."

"Ok, 1) Don't tell anybody or i'll kill you sven ways from sunday 2) Stop with the pet names 3) Let fucking start on trying to get Y/N back." I said in a harsh tone.

She clapped her hands together and rubbed them together.

"All right then lets get started...." She smirked again....oh no what did I get myself into.....

Author's Note

Hey guy what's up me Teag Miller here and i'm very sorry for the delay on the chapter a lots been going on and I didn't get time to write but i hope you liked this chapter and if you did than please give it a vote and please, comment and follow and yeah, I love ya'll so much and yeah😌

Word count: 1056