Chapter 4

Thanks to Vampire_Levi for joining the story!

Hanji's POV

As I was walking down the hall to Levi's room, Y/N kept mumbling in her sleep. I couldn't make out much so yeah.

Soon I found myself in front of Levi's office door. I opened the door trying not to drop Y/N and I slowly walked to his room. I opened the door to reveal his room.

It was sad looking, plain bed in the corner and a nightstand next to it. A dresser in the far left corner, and at the end of his bed was a door, the bathroom door.

I carefully put Y/N on his bed and put her in position where she wasn't laying on her back and I tucked her in the blankets.

I turn around and walk out the room quietly not to wake up Y/N. After I walked out of Levi's office, Levi was walking down the hallway mumbling to himself.

"Ok she should be good to go just be careful of her back. Oh and shorty what were you talking to Petra about~" I said trying to piss him off.

"None of your motherfucking business, Shitty-Glasses."

"Ok if you say so." I said skipping down the hallway.

Levi's POV

After Hanji skipped down the hallway I opened my door quietly. I walked over to my desk and started all the paperwork that Bushy Brows couldn't do.

Time skipy do da, Levi's POV

Once I was done with some of my paperwork, I heard voices in my room. I got up from my seat and quietly walked to my room.

I opened my door slowly and saw a shadowy figure hovering over Y/N whispering in her ear.

It was hard to heard but I heard little parts like 'it's your fault Maria left', but questions swarmed inside my mind 'Who is Maria? Is she a friend? A sister?'

Soon the shadow figure soon disappeared and Y/N started to cry. My gaze soften as I walked over to Y/N and gently rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"Shhhh, don't cry. Don't be scared. I'm here everything is ok. Your safe." After that Y/N slowly opened her still tear-filled eyes and all of a sudden hugged me and cried in my chest. My eyes widen at the sudden contact but then I slowly relaxed into the hug and returned it.

"PLEASE! DON'T GO LIKE THE OTHERS!" She shouted while crying in my chest while clutching the back of my shirt. I whispered soft nothings and shushed into her ear to calm her down. After her wails turned into small, soft hiccups she pulled away from me and her eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" I asked worry laced in my voice.

"Levi what season is it?

"Fall, why........"

"Don't you remember!?" She yelled starting to cry again. Then it clicked the fall was when she feeds off of animals and maybe humans but that hasn't happened since the underground.........

flashback your POV

Levi, Farlan, Isabel, and me were feeling lazy so we were just chillin at home and they asked me about my life back in hell and about demons

"Well us demons have a few ability's."

"Like what?" Isabel chirped happily, as she leaned over closer to hear better.

"Well since I'm the daughter of Satan we have more ability's than others"

"How many ability's do you have?" Levi asked.