Chapter 3

Hanji's POV

"Oh. My. Wall. Maria. Why would he do that? Was it really for the money or was it for something else?" Questions filled my mind and I had to see if it was real.

So I turned Y/N so that she was laying on her stomach after I removed her shirt and bra (NOT in a dirty way) and saw a scar that went from her left shoulder to her hip bone and the same for the right shoulder ot the left hip bone.

I felt pity for her it must be hard with a terrible scar. I need to tell Levi about this. So I covered her in a blanket but I kept the blanket off her back.

I quickly ran down the hallways to get to Levi's office. When I got to his door I burst in to Levi office only to see him wearing a discussed face as Petra was on his lap kissing him her arms wrapped around his neck, his hands on her shoulders trying to push her off, I could hear the grunts in disgust as he tried.

"Ohhhh~ looks like Levi and Petra are a thing now!" I shouted. I was actually quite sad 'cause I kind of.....sorta....heard Levi say he liked Y/N but hey, whatever floats his boat.

"GET THE FUCK OUT PETRA! GET OUT!"

"But, baby, I thought you loved me! Not that slut you call 'Y/N'!" Oh she really did it now. No body messes with ma baby.

"Petra don't you dare call Y/N a slut. How dare you disrespect Y/N, you said she was your best friend! How could you do this to her?!"

"Because she's a monster! She hates me! Oh and Levi did you know that she likes you and that is only nice to everyone to get your attention. She's trying be the good little girl but she's actually just pretending!!"

"PETRA GET OUT! YOUR NOW OFF THE FUCKING SQUAD!" Levi exclaimed.

"WHY?! WHY DO ONE SECOND YOU LOVE ME THEN THE NEXT SECOND HATE ME!? WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HER?! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T!?" After she shouted at Levi we all heard a blood curdling scream.

"AHHHH! IT HURTS! AHHH! PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEBODY!" I know that voice it's......it's......... Y/N! Oh no!

"LEVI THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU! WE HAVE TO GO! NOW!" Levi, Petra and me ran down the hallway as fast as the wind could take us.

Levi's POV

As we got closer to the hospital there was a crowd around Y/N's room.

"OI, BRATS GET OUT!" I shouted as they all ran away to the training grounds. I looked in Y/N's room she was covered in a blanket in the corner yelling and crying.

"PLEASE STOP IT HURTS! PLEASE DAD!! AHHH!" Why was she yelling about her dad? Is he doing this? But I had stopped with the questions and slowly walked over to Y/N with my hand in front of me. Hanji kept telling me to stay away because she might not be stable to process things due to her pain.

Y/N POV

' You will be ok. I'm almost done. Please baby girl, don't cry.' My father, Satan said in my head.

"PLEASE STOP IT HURTS! PLEASE DAD! AHHH!" I yelled, not knowing about the precence behind.

"Y/N." I heard a soft voice behind me. I turned, still crying, around to be meet with sliver grey eyes. Levi. His stone, cold, face softed, and he gave me a small smile. He held out his hand, but I pulled him and gave him a hug and cried in his shoulder. I felt the blanket fall and my chest was now against his. He was surprised at first but then gave in and hugged back.

"Levi it hurts." I whispered in a soft tone. He started to feel my back, soon he ran his finger softly around the area that hurt, soon I fell into a deep slumber while softly sniffling

Levi's POV

After Y/N fell asleep in my arms while softly sniffing in her sleep, I grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around her. I soon picked her up one arm on her shoulders and the other under the pits of her knees.

"Hanji I will watch over Y/N and bring her to my room, and you Petra. You get your shit out of your room your moving back to the lower cadet rooms so you will have roommates, someone will pick your roommates I just don't care about it or YOU! Now get out of my sight!" I yelled at the end. Petra was on the verge of tears. She ran up to me and hugged making me drop Y/N.

"AHHHHH!" Y/N yelled in her sleep. I picked Y/N again but being careful not to hurt her back. While she was crying softly in her sleep.

"Hanji please bring Y/N to my room, I need to talk to Petra." I said in dangerously low and scary tone. I bent my head down so my hair was shadowing over my eyes. Hanji came and took Y/N from my arms, but I felt cold when she was taken from my arms.

"Do...you..forgive me...captain?" Is she seriously saying that. I'm about to go ape shit if she fucking says another thing about forgiveness.

She then ran up to me and embraces me in a tight hug which I hated. She was crying in my shirt and making it dirty.

"LEVI PLEASE I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! PLEASE TAKE ME BACK! I WILL NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING! I WILL BE NICE TO Y/N! JUST PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!" She sobbed in my shirt. I pushed her off and made a 'tch' sound.

"I never asked to be your boyfriend and never will be you slut. Second of all your supposed to be nice to your teammates, what if Y/N were about to die, what would you do? Nothing but watch her die so get the fuck out of my fucking way."

Authors note

OH MY GLOB PLOT TWIST.........well not really but fucked up shit happend. But what do you think was hurting you so badly? and yeah I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did than please vote comment and folloz and yeah I love you guys so much GOODBYE✌️✌️✌️🌈🌈🦄

Word count: 1085