Soon Baby

I have decided that y/n should 2nd called Lilly

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up Saturday and I looked at my clock....fuck school....i feel asleep. When i woke up it was late in the afternoon and my friend Lauren (sorry if this your name) called. "Where the hell were you today?!" Lauren yelled on the other side of the phone. "I stayed home" I told her "and that's an excuse?!" "yup". "Heyare you still coming to the party or are you going to waiste the rest of the say in your house?" I groan "yeah I'm coming I'll text when I'm at your house to pick you up ok?" "k" then she hung up. I got off my bed to go get my clothes and take a shower. I put on my cute shorts with a long sleeve see-through shirt with a tank top underneath. I don't like to get really dressed up for party's - but tonight was speacial. I ran down stairs and slid on my black heels. I grab my keys from the kitchen and ran outside. When I got in my car I texted Lauren that I would be there in 7 mins. I pulled out and drove his house to pick her up.

~~~Time Skip 20 mins~~~

"Come on" Lauren yelled as we ran up to the mansion like house. Yes tonight was going to be speacial -

                Zack Kingsgoldwas the not who had just moved back here and was my ex

                Zack Kingsgold
was the not who had just moved back here and was my ex. I freakin hated him - surprise! I bet you thought I wanted to date him - that I wanted him back. No! Tonight I was going to expose his bitch ass! I hate him so bad. "Are you ready?" Lauren asked me. I nod my head and we walk inside. "Hey Lilly" "Lilly can I get some of that" "Lilly lets hang" I smirk. Zack thinks he's gonna be really popular! I'm the top chick at this school. And I'm gonna be the one to show him What he's been missin. He called me 48 times texted me 127 messages and sent me 17 letters. I responded to none of it. When he moved away to become a big star. I was left here alone. And can you guess what he said to me? I can't live my life in the past and I can't take my past with me - so I'm breaking up with you. And the worst part is - he sent it to me in a text! Lauren smiled and went to go find Alex. I walked past

Jake - his real name is Jacob - He waves and winked at me

Jake - his real name is Jacob - He waves and winked at me. Jake was Zacks best friend before he moved - unlike me though Zack didn't even tell Jake he was leaving, he just left. I mouthed the word ready to Jake and he took out his camera. I smirked as Jake put his thumb up as he signaled that the camera was on. I opened the kitchen door to the sight of a boy with blond hair and grayish-blue eyes surrounded by girls he was showing no intrest in. He looked up at me and smirked. When the other girls saw me they moved aside a bit. "Well" Zack said "your lookin hot, too bad you have no one to share that with" I rolled me eyes. Me and Jake expected him to say this. Almost as if her name was called Lauren walked in with Alex -her boyfriend- holding her around the waiste she walked torwards Jake and took the camera from him still recording. Jake smirked -we weren't really dating we just wanted to piss Zack off- he walked torwards me. Jake wraped his arms around My waiste and pulled me close. I put my hands on either side of his face. I pulled him close and kissed Jake deeply. When I pulled away. Jake smiled and walked back over to grab the camera from Lauren.  Some people were laughing others were stoked just staring in disbelief. I smirked at Zack and said "who says I have no one to share with" he straightens up a little looking stiff. He was jealous perfect! "So baby did aparently you haven't missed me" I lean to the left a little and twirl my hair - I hate this girly shit but I just wanna make him hurt in pain. "First, I'm not your baby and secound, i haven't missed you at all" i raise my eyebrow and look him up and down. "Apparently you missed something if you thought anyone here wanted to take you back, we had that celebration party after you the royal dickhead left" everyone laughed and some people looked down ashamed.  I laughed again "what? You thought we actually were just gonna be all sad when you leave and jump at your feet when you come back your joking right?". This time Lauren said something "we can't say the same for the girls around you but everyone could care less about you" Alex laughed high-fiving his buddy. Lauren laughed and laid her head on Alex's chest. "Well I guess your right but hey no one else can say anything can they?" he looks around and everyone turns there heads. He smiles "everyone in this town is a nobody without me half of you wouldn't even have any friends". I smirk "your right but one thing you still can't see is nobody gives a shit so you can just run straight back to where you came from" I say. "Well guess what?" Zack says "Soon baby you will come crawlin back to me and you'll want to come with me back to the city". I turned around and started to walk away only to stop at the door and say loud enough for the people in this room "Maybe baby and maybe not but one thing I know is it will be soon" I almost walk away when he calls "you'll come crawlin ready to take this" back he jestured torwards him self. I laugh and say "Whatever". "Soon baby" he yells one last time as I walk out the door and head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and press the star button. What shout I do with the video in the camera? What do you think about Zack? Should I make Lauren sarcastic or shy? Is Jake to quiet and should I make him sweet or bad not? Anyway just comment whatvl you think and be ready for the next part. Oh yeah and follow me too please I have many other stories. Please also invite friends to read too. Please excuse wrongly written words.