Accidents Or On Purpose

We all stood face to face. "Get the fuck out my house if your bringing your whore!" I spat in his face. "Don't talk about her like that!" he yells back at me shoving my shoulder. This sends Emmet - who was always like an older brother to me- over the radar. "Fucking touch her again and you won't have any fingers left!" his voice booms threw out the whole room. Shane and Jake stand up with Emmet. While Blake and Chris stand infront of Lauren and Linda. Alex and Dalton try to calm things down. "Listen...everyone needs to calm down-" Alex starts to say but I cut in. "Not if she gonna be here" I glare at Ella who looks frightened. "Whatever the party's gonna start soon anyway, I suggest you guys get lost by then" Shane says looking at Zack. Zack just nods his head and sits down with Ella in his lap. I tank open the door and walk outside. I sit on my porch swing and see Linda and Lauren sit on whither side of me. "Don't worry about he's probably gonna ditch the spank in a week" Linda says. "That's not why I'm upset, it's because..." I sigh and continue "he tried to fix things with me but then he shows off he tries get along then he brings his 'girl friend' to show off....it's like he's testing me for something...." I drift off thinking.

~ Time Skip 1 Hour~

I was sliding between drunk teens grinding and making out and dancing. When I finally found an exit to that maze of madness I found Alex and Luren making out. I stifled and laughs and kept on walking hoping to come across the kitchen. When I finally entered the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks. Dalton was kissing a girl with long brown hair like mine. She was wrapped around him. He was holding her waiste. I gasped and felt a sharp pain in my heart. I spin around and ran oitbtje back door. I ran past Emmet and Shane who looked at me confused and concerned. I kept running until I was far away from my house. I closed my eyes for a second to blink away the years in my eyes and then I ran straight into someone. I almsot fell back when an arm graves me around my waiste and pulled my up. I held my eyes tightly shut. I heard a familiar voice chuckle and whisper in my ear "you can open your eyes now". My eyes flew open and ibwas stating a Zack. I yanked away from him and said "what the he'll are you doing here?" he raised an eye brow and looked me up and down "I was about to ask you the same thing". I shivered and looked around at where we were at. At that moment Sacks hand intwined with mine and he wrapped his arm around my waiste, I didn't object, I just jumped. He snickerd and leaded me into an abndoned building.

I was a not shocked but I didn't pull away - what? It was cold!

I was a not shocked but I didn't pull away - what? It was cold!.... Anyway we walked up like 30 flights of stairs before we reached the top. The Sun was setting and it was getting colder. Zack pulled me into his lap and I was about to pull away when he placed his hand on my thigh, but then he whispered "please,....just....one more time....before you leave me". I gasped when he kissed my neck. He then kissed my jaw and then my mouth, lingering longer. I felt him lay me down and roll over on top of me. "I will always love you" is the last thing I heard him say.