Chapter 2

Dean woke up on Saturday morning and was sweating all down his forehead.That eye again, he has no idea what it means.He keeps seeing it as if it's a symbol for something.He forgets it and starts thinking about how he's going to get out of the house.He decides he's going to use the window.He then heads down to the kitchen to get breakfast."Morning,"he said when he saw his mom and Matthew."Morning?"They said in unison,"it's 1:00.""Oh, crap, I've got to get ready,"he almost said when he remembered he was grounded and he would have gotten in more trouble.

"Dean, Matthew and I are going to run a lot of errands.We'll be back late, so I expect you to be in bed."Mom said."OK."Dean replied.

He has to get ready for tonight.He goes upstairs and puts on his leather jacket and some jeans and grabs his guitar case.The woods are already filled out with people and the stage.The lights and concessions are set up.All he needs to do is do it.

"Attention everybody!"Sam yells through the microphone,"we are going to start in a lil' bit, so if you could chill for a little bit."People were already hyped.There were break dancing competitions, rap battles, and some small Nerf wars."Dean, you ready,"Sam started to say but remembered what Jessie said the other day."Let's do this."

"1,2,3,4,"the drummer yelled while hitting his sticks together.Sam sang like a rock angel, an Dean shredded on the guitar.The crowd was screaming and jumping.Then the ground started to shake and the lights fell.Jessie saw those eyes again, what the heck do they mean."It's OK, everybody, probably just a tremor,"Sam said, trying to calm them down.Then the ground shook harder and split.Everyone ran back into town.

Dean ran through the door to face his mom."Where have you been?"She yelled.His response was,"Almost dieing."Her face turned pale,"What did you just say?""We were having a concert in the woods and an earthquake happened?You guys didn't feel it?"He asked.His mom and Matthew looked at him in shock."Guess not, he said."He went upstairs, washed up, and went to bed.