Chapter 3

Dean woke up with a lot more sweat than usual.Those eyes seemed to shine even brighter and they started to multiply.He had an extreme headache.His clock read 1:23; he didn't understand why he kept waking up so late.

He got downstairs and his mom asked ,"What the...are you okay?"
Dean replied, "Yeah, what do you mean?"She said, "Your eyes are really red."Dean rushed to the bathroom and saw that his mom was right.The rims were dark red and his eyes were bloodshot.
He washed them out with water
, but it didn't work.

Dean went over to Sam's house."Hey Sam, have you been seeing wierd stuff?"He asked."What do you mean?"Sam asked.Dean replied,"Well, I've seen some red eyes in my dream and today there were more of them.I woke up with an extreme headache."Sam responded to this with,"Actually, I woke up with a headache and saw red for about five seconds.""Okay, good so I'm not going crazy,"Dean replied.

They started practicing when they heard something fall in the kitchen.They investigated and saw a plate on the floor.Dean and Sam looked at each other in shock because Sam didn't have any pets and they were the only ones in the house.Sam cleaned and it up and they continued to practice.Then, the lights went out and came back on but they were all red and went back to normal after a few minutes.

"Dude, maybe we should check out what those woods use to be,"Dean suggested.Sam nodded in agreement.