Chapter 23 (??? Ending)

BECAUSE No one seems to read my author notes in the end (RUUUUUUDEE!!!) So 2 things VOTE ON WHAT X READER U WANT ON CHAP 19 and GO CHECK OUT @Kawaiichan1135690 and read her book TMNT Boyfriend Fanfics For You. She just started writing so please give her any suggestions and positive comments!

Y/n POV

Last night was... hmmm whats the word or words...

Fun

Inappropriate

Dirty

Aaaaaaand awwwwwkward.......

Yeaa.... that was... yea......

I thought as i slowly woke up in my bed with the two shirtless boys beside my bed.

Luckily they hand there pants on... good i thought we might go at it again

But after I realized that i was clothed.... so... they must have changed me... ummm thats... thankful and .... awkward!

Y/n: Did Justin Kill you guys?

Gene: What? does it look like we died or are we ghosts now?

I giggled and Zenix Smirked

I look at Zenix and smile then he smiles back at me which probably made Gene mad because he was growling heheheh.........

Gene: So who do you choose?

Y/n: Im sorry Gene i just need... some time to think

I then get out of my bed and Go outside and think and walk around the places we kissed at...

hmmmmm... this is probably the hardest choice I've ever made...

as i was walking around the area and retracing my steps to see who i should be with I sit on an old log and sigh

Y/n: how can I make the decision... there both cute... both nice... both treat me....... er yeaaa I shouldn't really be talking about that...

Then a pair of arms got wrapped around me and covered my eyes

???: M'lady, M'lady, who am I~ the love of your life? An enemy? A sibling? Or simply just a friend?~

(THANKS DRAMA TEACHER FOR THE IDEA XD)

I blushed a dark shade of red

By the way he flirts it sounds like Gene... or Zenix... I wonder how I don't know this? I've been with the two of them for at least a year now! Yet I still can't recognize there voices...

Y/n: uhhhhhh.... one of my lovers?

Justin: what ewww no! I've been with you since you were born sis! And u can't recognize my voice!?

He said while sitting beside me

I sigh

Y/n: sorry Justin it's just... wait Wait wait WAAAAAAAAIT I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU SOMETHING!

Justin: uhhhh liiiike?

Y/n: what the hell was going on in your bedroom last night? Cough sex cough cough

Justin just stared at me

Justin: your sarcasm is terrible you just said 'cough cough' and why do you think I did that plus who would I even do that with?

I roll my eyes

Y/n: brother, it's too obvious, Rio

He gets a small bit of pink on his cheeks

Justin: whaaaat about her?

I face palmed

Y/n: you forgot our conversation didn't you?