Chapter 10

I was covered in blood from my fight with Ulquiorra. It was ridiculous to how much blood there was on my clothing but when I started to get undressed, there were no scratches or marks anymore. My body heals much quicker now that I'm an arrancar... But putting that thought aside, I continued to change so I could have a shower. I threw my torn up clothes onto the floor and opened the door to the shower. I looked around for shampoo but there was nothing there, Grimmjow was wrong.

"Grimmjow!" I yelled.

"What?!" I heard his voice muffled by the door.

"There's no shampoo in the shower!"

"Check the cupboard!" He yelled.

I walked over to the cupboard and all I saw were towels.

"There's just towels!" I yelled to him but he didn't say anything back.

"Grimmjow!" I yelled again and the door opened. Grimmjow stood in the doorway but his eyes were shut.

"God. It doesn't take that long to find some shampoo..." He then opened his eyes and started to blush.

"I-I'm sorry!" He put his hands in front of his eyes so he couldn't see me.

"Knock next time, will ya!" I yelled at him and covered my body.

"I'm sorry! I really shouldn't have barged in like that! I'll never-"

"Grimmjow!" I heard a voice yell at him. When Grimmjow turned, I saw Ulquiorra standing in my room.

"Ulquiorra?.. No... No! It's not what it looks like! You see, she.." I then saw Ulquiorra disappear, he then reappeared by Grimmjow and hit him across his face.

"Are you alright, Amber?" Ulquiorra then asked me but he didn't face me.

"I'm fine but you really shouldn't have hit him. I only asked him to help me find the shampoo and he musn't have realized that I had already gotten changed. It was an accident. Please leave him be." I asked.

"Alright then. Only since you said please." He then put his hands in his pockets and turned to walk out of my room.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"What is it?" He stopped in his tracks.

"Do you know where the shampoo is? Grimmjow really didn't help." I stated.

"Hmm. Let me have a look." He then turned towards where Grimmjow had landed.

"Wait a second, please." I then ran over to the cupboard and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my body and Ulquiorra then walked into the bathroom.

"Hmm. You've got a nice place. Lord Aizen gave you a good room." He started to look around to where the shampoo could be.

"Yeah. I've been told." Ulquiorra then walked past me and put his hand on the wall to reveal a little door. He opened it and inside was shampoo, conditioner, soaps and sponges.

"Here you go." Ulquiorra then turned around and walked past me. "Enjoy your shower."

"Thank you, Ulquiorra." I said. He then stopped in his tracks again.

"Don't thank me for something so stupid as this." He spoke so coldly that each word felt like ice running through my ears. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. The door closed behind Ulquiorra and so I got in the shower without a second notice. However, I could still hear them talking.

Conversation in the bedroom

"That was quite mean of you." Grimmjow spoke.