Chapter 16

We walked through a really weird tunnel until we came to a bright light in the shape of a door way. When we walked through it, I looked up and saw the sun.

"Oh my God... I'm home..." I was so happy to see the sun. I didn't realize how much I missed it.

"Yes. Now then, let's get going. I'm sure that your friends will be somewhere." Shunsui then started to walk ahead of me. "Come on then."

"Oh yeah." I ran towards him, I could feel spiritual pressure rising. "Who could that be? Is it Ichigo?" I asked.

"I don't think so. It feels like Kenpachi's spiritual pressure." Shunsui then bowed his head and continued to walk. I quickly walked towards him to catch up to him.

"Who's Kenpachi?" I asked.

"Kenpachi Zaraki. Captain of squad 11 which contains the strongest members out of the whole soul society." He smiled at him saying that.

"So, being the captain of squad 11, Kenpachi is the strongest of the soul reapers?"

"If he was the strongest, he'd be head captain so no. He does have a lot of strength and spiritual pressure but he could never defeat the head captain." We then flash stepped towards Kenpachi's spiritual pressure where we met a lot of soul reapers. Some were fighting arrancars and others were waiting for the right moment to fight.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Just another fight and by the looks of things, there are some of your friends over there. Right?" Shunsui asked. I looked around and saw Grimmjow standing alone.

"Yeah. Grimmjow is over there." I looked over to him. He turned his head and saw me. I smiled and he looked shocked. "And by the looks of things, he seems shocked." I turned to Shunsui. "I'm sorry if he attacks you. I'll try to stop him." I looked over to where Grimmjow was standing but he wasn't there anymore. "Oh no..." All of a sudden, Grimmjow appeared before us and he unsheathed his zanpakto.

"You bastard!" He yelled as he attacked Shunsui. I quickly got in his way before he could strike.

"Grimmjow, don't!" I yelled. He stopped his attack and quickly moved his zanpakto before he could hurt me.

"What the hell, Amber?!" He yelled at me.

"Long story short. He's my father." Grimmjow was really shocked now.

"Nice to meet you." I turned to Shunsui and he smiled at Grimmjow.

"He's your father..." Grimmjow was still shocked.

"Yeah..."

"Care to explain?" He asked.

"I'll explain it later. Where's Ulquiorra?" I asked him.

"He'll be here soon." Grimmjow put his zanpakto away and looked at me. "It's good to see you. I'm glad you're alright." He smiled a little bit.

"It's good to see you too." I smiled back.

"Amber?!" I heard someone speaking and when I turned around, it was Ulquiorra.

"Ulquiorra!" I smiled at him and flash stepped towards him. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "I've missed you so much." I smiled and started to cry a little bit.

"I missed you too." I looked up at him and he looked at me. "Tell me this, why are you with a captain?" He then turned the conversation around.

"Don't hurt him. Please?" I asked.

"He's a captain." He looked at him with a look of death on his face.

"He's also my father..." I spoke.

"What..." He then looked down at me and was shocked.

"It's a long story which I'll explain to all of you when we get back to Los Noches, and I'm sure that Lord Aizen will want to hear from me too." I really wasn't looking forward to that.

"Alright then." We then let go of each other and Grimmjow came over.

"Are you ready to go back now?" He asked us.

"Yeah but give me a second." I turned away from them, towards Shunsui who was looking over to us. I was going to flash step towards him but then Ulquiorra grabbed my hand. I turned to him and he had a concerned look on his face. "I'll be fine." I smiled at him.

"That's not why I grabbed you for." He then pulled me back, cupped my face and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked while blushing.

"I've just missed you, along with that." He laughed a bit. I then whispered in his ear.

"If you've missed it that much then you can get it all you want when we get back." When I moved to look at his face, he seemed shocked but he was blushing too. I smiled at him and then flash stepped over to Shunsui.

"So that's the reason to why you wanted to come back." He laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb. You've went and got yourself a boyfriend." I blushed and turned from him. He then hit me on the back and laughed.

"There was no need!" I yelled at him.

"I'm your father. Of course there's no need." He laughed more and I joined him.

"I'll be back here soon." I smiled at him.

"You better be." He gave me a little smile and hugged me. "Come back here in one piece and then we can have our little day out. Me, you, your mother and you can even invite your little boyfriend too. You'll have to get some gigai's though. Can't have you both walking around with masks on your heads. You'll look weird." We then let go of each other and smiled.

"We will. Thank you, Shunsui." I said.

"Don't call me Shunsui." He had a serious look on his face now.

"Thank you, father." I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"That's better." He smiled back and hugged me again. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because I'm leaving you. I've only just found you and I have to leave you.." I said.

"Don't worry about me." He let go and crouched to my height. "We'll see each other soon, right?" He said to keep me happy.

"Yeah." I smiled and he wiped my eyes.

"Good. Now get going. You don't want to be attacked by the other soul reapers." He smiled to keep me reassured.

"Right. I'll see you later, father." I smiled and ran back over to Grimmjow and Ulquiorra.

"You ready now?" Grimmjow asked again.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said while taking hold of Ulquiorra's hand. Ulquiorra then opened a garganta, which tears the dimensional fabric separating the worlds. In other words, a door to Hueco Mundo. We stepped into it and as it started to close, I turned to look at Shunsui who smiled at me and waved goodbye. I waved back and then garganta closed. I then turned to Ulquiorra and we started to walk back to Hueco Mundo.

"You know what must happen now." Ulquiorra said.

"Yes. I'm going to be interrogated by Lord Aizen about what happened." I said in a doubtful tone.