Prologue [EDITED]

All I wanted to do was go back to the life I had before this. Before my brothers and I were changed. The time when we still were normal human beings... It all happened when we were invited to a hangout at my younger brother's friend's house. Back then he was 16 years old, I was about 18, and my older brother was 20. We had the time of our lives, all our friends were there!

    But, that was the last time we ever saw them... We were going home with our big bro driving the car, we just passed a green light when... A car shoved the side of ours and launched us all the way to the end of the street. I blacked out. I woke up seeing a bunch of scientist experimenting on me. I was covered with bruises, I was bleeding, and it felt like I broke every bone in my body. To make it worse, I was tied to a table with duct-tape one my mouth, where were my brothers?

    One of the scientists then came towards me holding a huge syringe filled with some sort of red liquid. The guy had an insane look on his face which nicely matched with his emotionless eyes.

    "This will only hurt a bit!~" he chanted, nearly bursting out laughing. I started crying, I was scared, I wanted to go home with my brothers... He then stabbed my shoulder with the syringe's point and the pain was so unbearable, I would have rathered jumped off a cliff and into a shark-infested sea, then do this. Calling me weak would have been dumb, if you were me, you would have been sobbing too hard that the room would have flooded. Why did it have to be us?

    It has been over half a decade since we were kidnapped. I'm now 23, and my brothers would be 21 and 25 years old. I knew they were also here, I've heard some of the passing scientists talk about them... That liquid gave me a power, the power to turn into a bunny, and back into a human. Though when I'm in my cell, I have to stay human, or else they will use a controlled shock on me, and those are NASTY! It would have been cool to be able to turn into a bunny and back, but, sometimes a surging pain waves through my body, it's even worse when they force me to turn into a bunny since it's hard and painful to do so.

    I've heard the same has happened to my brothers, but it's different for them. My younger brother can turn into whatever material he wants which doesn't seem too bad, but they did something horrible to my older brother, they turned all his body parts into robotic parts, he looks human and acts the same... But he's now a robot. Luckily, I've heard that he still feels and has his memories. This is a horrible place to be in, the only time I can leave this cell is when I'm getting experimented on.

We only get dinner here, and when we do, it always comes late and isn't even edible! The water for a shower is cold, there is no toilet paper and the bed... Well, you can't really call a slab of metal a proper bed, but that's all they gave me. All I have ever wanted was to leave this wretched place with my brothers and go back home! But I don't know where they were, or where the lab was in general... But I won't give up!

My eldest brother's name was Sebastian. My Youngest brother's name is TB. My name is Bonnie, and this is our story.