Ch 4- Something New [EDITED]

???'s POV

    I grinned at their ignorance as their attention was once again turned to their video games. My leaf transformation had fooled them, they have no idea that I am on the nearest tree branch staring right at them. The blond one even looked me dead in the eyes and didn't notice... They're quite dumb. I gripped my knife's handle tightly... ready to take down my targets, and hope that the theory I heard was true. In that Hell-Hole Lab, I learned a lot by just listening to the scientist converse. As we live through our experimented life... we start to lose something about ourselves. Bonnie's wasting his life... Springtrap's losing his emotions and self-control... and I'm losing my original human form.

   But I heard there was only one way to bring it all back. A human sacrifice... 3 for all of us.  I readied myself to pounce, my legs bent under me. Changing into my glass form, I pushed off the branch as hard as I could and grabbed onto the ledge of the window. I tried to pull myself up but quickly realized... I wasn't strong enough. The ledge slipped from right under my fingers and sent me down from the three-story house, towards the concrete floor. My knife sliced the air below me as I heard a scream and felt a burst of pain... yet warmth, rush through my body. Before everything was black, I heard many voices drowning away, like I was sinking underwater.

TF's POV

    A blood-freezing scream filled the once quiet air. If blood could freeze, I would have been a popsicle by now. Once it calmed down, I had an idea what to do... until Mangle, being the adventurous one, ran outside to check it out. TC and I, being the ones that have to make sure Mangle doesn't kill herself, chase after her. Just as TC and I made our way to the first floor, we heard a terrified scream come from Mangle. We picked up the pace and as we left the front door of the house... seeing something, that can't be unseen.

So much blood...

Well, I practically did nothing new here :b