Ch 3- Uneasy [EDITED]

Freddy's POV

    Once I reached my front door, still cradling the purple bunny in my arms, I noticed a note taped onto the front door. It read,

Freddy, I'm going to the supermarket to get some last minute supplies, so knock yourself out, continue watching Suicide Squad if you want. Just so you know, TF will still be at Mangle's house and I will be picking him up, so you got some time home alone.

-Goldie

    I ripped the lined paper note off the door and walked into my home. The whole place still looked the same, with the exceptions of a neon yellow suitcase and an opened golden (with dark blue swirls) suitcase near the kitchen counter. Goldie liked to use very eye-catching suitcases, he says it's just in case his suitcases get lost among other suitcases, he will be easier to find. I placed the purple bunny on the dining table and said, "Wait here, I'll get you some carrots." I left it and bee-lined into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. When TF has his friends, TC and Mangle over, one of the things they liked to do was bake.

    TC, being the baking master among them, has many recipes including carrot cake, I just hope they left some carrots from the last time they were over. After searching the fridge for a bit, I hit gold. Bingo. I pulled out the carrot and returned to my bunny pet who was patiently waiting for me. I held the carrot up to its mouth as it almost instantly started nibbling it. While it ate, I started petting it again.

"You need a name... But first, you need a bath"

TF's POV

"KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!" TC exclaimed as Mangle button-mashed the controls. TC and I were watching Mangle play 'Legends Of Zelda: Twilight Princess', we had just left the castle and we were now fighting this shadow monster thing in one of the springs. TC had the honor of sitting on The cupcake themed bean bag chair, I sat on Mangle's bed as she sat on the rug in front of the TV. Killing all the monsters at once, we all cheered in victory!!! Or well, Mangle and I screamed in victory, TC remained quite.

"TC?"

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She was scanning the tree outside the window of Mangle's three-story house.

"I'm fine, but doesn't anyone else feel like we're being watched?"

Sound: It honestly doesn't look like it, but this edit is slightly longer than the last chapter :b But who cares about that! We have an announcement! My OC Sakura will tell us about it :3

Sakura: So basically, we will have you wonderful readers vote for a name for Freddy to give to Bonnie. So go ahead in the comment section a suggest a name! 

Sound: Plz, we can't move on without it!

Sakura: Without the name, there won't be a chapter 6, remember, it must be a boys name.

Sound: Alright! That's all!

Both: Sayonara!