3. Jae (Ezekiel)

Thanks so much fir your request i really appriciate it. Hope you like it jaesavage27

Your POV

I got in my car and drove to my bestfriends house. He had recently injured his back and had to wear a back brace for a few weeks. I thought i would go over there and see if he needed any help. I pulled into his drive way and put in the gate code and parked my car. I walked in the house and heard clattering in the kitchen. I walked towards the sound and seen Zeke shirtless without his brace on doing dishes.

" Ezekiel Elliot I know you are not walking around here without that back brace!" I yelled causing him to jump.

"But Jae it doesnt hurt." He said.

"Do it look like i care. Go put it on." I said.

"God you worse than the doctors." He said going upstairs to get the brace.

I went and sat on the couch while he went upstairs. He came back down a little while later with the brace in his hand.

"That's not on." I said.

"I know, I dont know how to put it back on." He said.

"Ugh you are like a little child sometimes." I said sitting up.

"But you love this little kid." He joked.

"Yep I do." I said in a more serious tone than him.

"Why you way it like that?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You said it all serious." He said.

"Because I meant it duh." I said trying to blow off the whole subject.

"No you meant it differently then i did." He said.

"Zeke can we just drop it." I said.

"No because you obviously meant it in a different way and I want to know what way that is." He said.

"I like you Ezekiel okay?! I have for a long time.?" I yelled getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Wait Jae where are you going?" He asked grabbing my wrist.

"Home." I said.

"Why you havent heard what I had to say." He said.

"Do I really want to hear it?" I asked.

"If I were you I would." He said.

"Okay what is it?" I asked.

"I love you too." He said in the serious tone that I did earlier.

"Seriously? You arent just playing with me? Cause that would be mean." I said.

"I'm dead serious. I just wasnt sure if you felt the same way." He said.

"I'd rather have you as a friend than not at all." We said in unison.

"Jae will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course." I said hugging him.

"Ouch." He said.

"Thats why you are suppose to wear the back brace." I said.

"You did it you got to rub it." He said.

"I didnt do it but i will still rub it." I said following him upstairs.

Hope you enjoyed it Jae. Thanks for the request any other request dont hesitate to ask.