70. Condoleeza (Dak)

condoleeza

3rd person POV

You were attending a Dallas Cowboys party tonight. Your brother had invited you to get you out the house. You got dressed in some black skinny jeans and a Dallas jersey that had your brothers number and name. You walked out the house and locked your door. You got in your car and drove to the address you had received. When you got there you walked into the big house. You went to the kitchen to get a drink. You searched the room for your bother. You didnt see him anywhere. You sat back up against the wall just watching everyone.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing standing alone?" Someone asked standing beside you.

"Not much into the party scene." You said not even looking to see who the voice belonged to.

"Im Dak." The voice said extending his hand.

"Condoleeza." You said shaking his hand.

"I see your a fan of Zeke." He said motioning to my jersey.

"You can say that." You laughed.

"I know we kind of just met but want to go out sometime?" He asked.

"Go getter are we Mr. Prescott." You laughed.

"I call it like I see it." He said.

"To answer your question i would love to go on a date with you." You said.

"Hey sis!" Zeke yelled coming over us.

"Hey bro." I said hugging him.

Dak looked very confused.

"I see you met my sister." Zeke said to Dak.

"Yeah im going to go before i put my exceptionally large foot into my even bigger mouth." He said.

"Dak wait! What about our date?" You said.

"You asked my sister out?" Zeke asked.

"Yeah kind of. Sorry man I didnt know she was your sister." He said.

"What is their to be sorry about? I don't mind just don't break her heart." Zeke said.

"I won't I promise." Dak said.