62. Jae (Dak)

jaesavage27

Dak

I had Talia today while reignee caught up on some rest. I brought her out to watch me practice. I was out on the feild doing drills while she played with her toys. After I finished my drills I looked back at the sidelines to check on her and she was gone.

"Uh Zeke where is Talia?" I asked.

"I dont know she was right there a minute ago." He said.

"Well we got to find her. I cant go home without a baby." I said.

We started looking everywhere. She couldnt be far she was only 3. We looked all over the sidelines and lockeroom. I know theres no way she made it up the stairs to the seats.

"Reignee is going to freak." I said.

"Uh you guys lose something?" Cole said coming out the locker room holding Talia.

"Yes where was she?" I asked.

"In my locker under my coat." He said.

"Thanks man." Zeke said taking her.

"No problem." He said going back into the tunnle.

"Talia dont do that you had us worried sick." I said.

She just giggled.

"Yeah it would have be funny to see your gramdpas die today." Zeke said.

I set her down by my things and went out to the feild to put the equipment up. I turned aeound to see if Talia was still there and she was gone again.

"Not again." I said.

"Guys I think she likes me." Cole said bringing her out again.