45. Kayla (Terrence)

CrazyKay4

3rd Person

You had just watched the Cowboys vs. Giants game. You werent able to go because you had some other things to do. You knew your boyfriend would be upset. So you started to draw him a nice bath when your phone rang.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hey Kayla its Dez uh would you mind coming down to the stadium. Terrence isnt taking the loss well." He said.

"Yeah I will be there as soon as I can." You said hanging up.

You got in your car and drove down to the stadium. You walked in and went to the locker room. You saw Dak was coming out.

"Hey is Terrence in there?" You asked.

"Yeah he is, he wont talk to anyone though." He said.

"Alright thanks." You said.

You walked in and seen Dez and Cole trying to talk to him. Dez looked up and shook his head.

"Terrence?" You said kneeling down infront of him.

He looked up at you and shook his head.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"I screwed up Kayla." He said.

"No you didnt." You said.

"Yes I did if I would have gotten out of bounds we could of made the feild goal." He said.

"It was 1 game. You have a whole season to prove yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. Its all in how you come back from them." You said.

"I just feel like I let the team down." He said.

"You didnt let us down man. It happens to the best of us. We just come back tougher in the next game." Dez said.

"Yeah we got a great rookie team. We will show the NFL who's boss. Dont get hung up on this one mistake. It will eat you up then you will never play right." Cole said.

"Thanks guys." He said.

"Your welcome now go home to your girlfriend." Dez said grabbing his bag.

"Thanks Kayla." He said kissing your cheek.

"Anytime boo now lets go home." You said.

"Kayla?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you really come out the house in that?" He asked.

You looked down and realized you had on fluffy slippers, baggy sweats and an oversized tshirt.

"Shut up and lets go." You said.

"You still look fine though." He said.

"Hmmmhmmm." You said walking out the locker room.