Chapter 2 Rival 1: Osano

Osano's POV:
"Where the hell are they?!" I yelled

"Stop that! You know how they are so stop yelling like a big baby!" My sister yelled

I looked toward the street (Y/N)  and Taro lives. I saw (Y/N) running up ahead of Taro. She looks beautiful but...

I'm still mad.

"Sorry we're late, We overslept" I hit the back of her head and Taro's.

"What took you so long! Geez, You always keep us waiting! You guys been like this since we were little kids!"

"We're Sorry..."

"DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!IT'S NOT LIKE WE'VE WANTED TO WALK TO SCHOOL WITH YOU! WE ONLY WALK WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU'D PROBABLY GET LOST WITHOUT OUR HELP! YOU'RE HOPELESS!"

"Again, We're sorry..."

"Come on...Let's get to school...AND TRY TO KEEP UP!"

"We're sorry..."

Unknowing to me...(Y/N) was making faces behind my back, mocking me.

-timeskip and (Y/N) POV-

We headed towards the gym where they held the entrance ceremony. The Headmaster stand on the stage explaining how the year will be going and introduce the teachers.

I felt as if someone or something is watching me. I turn around to see ayano looking at me as well as her older brother. I only smiled towards them. Ayano only give me a small smile and her brother blushed and looked away. I heard my name being call and stood by Taro.

"Hey (N/N), guess what?"

"What?"

He leaned into my ear and said

"We're in the same class...Sit next to me when we get to class...okay?"

I nodded and smiled

"Okay..."

-Timeskip again to lunch-

I went to the fountain in the courtyard to go read until I saw Osano talking to Budo. I turn around to find Ayano behind me.

"Geez, You almost gave me a heart attack."

She smiled and hugged me.

"Sorry but I was surprised that you consider us as friends Sooo...I wanted to surprised you back."

I only smiled at her and sigh.  "Okay, just give me a warning next time...Hey, isn't that your older brother? Hi Ayato... come join us..."

He blushed and walked over to us. I smiled and hugged him. He gasped and then chuckled, patting my head.

"h-hello (y/n),  How are you doing?"

I covered my face the book I had but smiled

I was going to say something but Osano called over, I didn't want to leave my to friends but knowing Osano, he's going to hit the back of my head in a painful manner and give me a noggie

"(Y/N) (L/N), you better come over here or else..."

I nodded and said goodbye to the Aishi Siblings.

"Why did you call me over, I though you said you were going to hang out with Taro and your sister along with her friends?"

All he did was look away and shook his head

"I only called you since Inky Basu and Midori Gurin wanted you. Just leave me alone..."

He walked away and Ayato was leaving the courtyard.

-THIRD PERSON-

Ayato followed Osano until he stopped at the library so Ayato went to the nurse's office and took the syringe along with the drug. He went to Osano who was reading the new fullmetal Alchemist manga. 

"Hi Osano, Can you come with me, I found something very cool"

He looked up and nodded, They headed to the storage room on the second floor. when Osano went inside the room, Ayato grabed Osano and stab the syringe in his neck;injecting the drug.Osano fell asleep and 

"Don't worry Osano, I'll keep (Y/N) safe but She'll be all mine."

-Timeskip to end of day and Ayato's Pov-

As the students and my senpai left school I went to the storage room where Osano is stored. When I walked inside I found my sister try to carry a music box that is similar to the one I put Osano in.

"Ayano, what are you doing here? You should be home."

She turned around and looked at me, no emotions in her eyes, until she gave a faint smile , Relising that it was me.

"Nothing Ayato, I was taking a certain thing that I HATE in this box. I saw that you did the same thing as well. Seems like We both have rivals  to kill, Also I found someone that can help us out but with a lewd catch."

She perked my interest so I nodded so she could continue.

" The girl name is info-chan, She said that if we did something to the rivals so she can write it in the school newspaper. There's someone else called info-kun as well but he hasn't shown up at school so she'll let us meet him later on. She will help us in any means necessary but..."

"But what?"

"She wants..." She mumbled with a blush

"She wants what?"

"Panty Shots"

"Ok,Done"

I got a text on my phone said 'Pleasure doing bussiness with you and your sister - Info chan'

I only smirked and took both music boxes, walking home with my little sister.

-Timeskip to Thursday-

We didnt do anything to Osana since it would cause suspicion so we took her home and she though everything was a dream, Osano on the other hand was stuck with us. He was broken and ready to take to school. I send Osano to attack his own sister so I put a box-cutter in his right hand and followed him to the courtyard.

He jumped on his sister and stab her repeatly until she stopped moving. Once she did, He got up  and stab his own head with the box-cutter. (Y/N)-Senpai was on the break of tears and Ayano was with Taro hugging him as he blushed...Gussed he liked her since the begining.

When I going to comfort (Y/N) until ,the cooking club president, Amao Odayaka, went to comfort her. ANOTHER Rival at least he's going to be a little easy.