Chapter 4: Takami Hamura

WARNING SUPRISED TWIST

Later- Sunday, April XX, 20XX  10:20pm

Ayato POV:

 "WHAT THE FUCK, WHY I'M I ALWAYS ON THE GROUND WHENEVER I SLEEP!!!???"

 "Cause you're stupid, Ayato. Thats why"

Ayano said as I glared at her but then smirked

"said the girl who was making out with her pillow while her dreaming of her senpai"

She blushed madly and threw one of the couch pillows at me. I only chuckled and throw it back to her. Still, I cant believe that both of us went on date with our senpai. Well...One of us went on an ACTUAL date with their senpai but that's not important right now. I frown.

"So What are we going to do? Takami is coming tomorrow to our school and I lost any feeling for after she left me AND THAT WAS BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH"

She giggled but sighed

"Best thing you can do I tell her but if not...You're going to have to kill her, She will try to kill (Y/N) or maybe fall for her. She was bisexual...maybe still is"

I only nodded. We talked for a properly until 11 something. I looked at the clock and sighed. I got up hanging up my jacket and then flung my dear little sister over my shoulder. She kept on punching her fist on my back expecting to drop her.

"Let go of me now, Ayato"

"Nope"

I opened the door to her bedroom and dropped her on her bed. I went to her drawer and tossed a pare of pajamas at her. 

"Get dressed and get ready for bed, We got school tomorrow."

She just rolled her eyes and nodded. I went to my bedroom and put on my Pajamas as well while closing the door. I can't help but think what would (Y/N) think if she knows what I really am? Well...Shit, I turn to look at my clock again...it's 11:13.  I turn off my lamp and went to sleep.

{ThE nExT dAy At ScHoOl }

I was in the courtyard with Ayano, (Y/N), Taro, and Amao. I absolute hate to admit it but...I actually like the guy. He's a good friend to have around and he actually stayed Afterschool to study with (Y/N) and his "Girlfriend" that I definitely didn't help him fall in love with. They wanted to be ready for an upcoming test. We were talking and laughing until...

"AAYYAATTTTTOO, IIIIMMMM HHEERREE"

I tensed up when a heard the voice I was really hoping to never hear again. We all got up when heard that.

"Takami?"

I turned around to see Takami. She was dressed in a dark blue dress, black knee socks and black heels. Her white hair was long and wavy with her blood red rose clip in her hair, pining her bangs back a bit. I faked a smiled when she ran to give me a hug but...I side stepped out of the way. She almost tripped if my senpai didn't help her gain her balance again. Takami looked up at MY senpai and BLUSHED? Okay, Talk about auto switch and She is still bi...wait...........nope, not on my watch. Takami then looked at me...AND SMIRKED. I glared at her. Now, I don't give a fucking damn what I do to her. She is going down.....I'm going to be Jack the ripper and punish her.

Takami's POV:

As I looked at the girl, I instantly fell in love again. Yeah I did love Ayato but now...I'm so going to make this girl mine and I guess a certain yandere boy loves her too. No way i'm going to let him win though. SHE'S MINE. I stand straight and smiled cutely at her.

"Thank you so much, I'm such a klutz" 

"Dont worry. I know someone like that too" 

She glanced to the boy with black hair and ebony eyes beside Ayano. I'll admit that He's cute but He reminds me too much of yukiteru from my old school....so...He has to be a giant wuss. The girl looked back at me.