Chapter 6 Rival 4: Oko Ruto (Halloween)

Ayato's POV:

It's been 2 months since I killed Kizano from his "date" with (Y/N)-senpai. Since then; My sister and Taro-Kun gonna much closer, counting (Y/N). Honestly, I'm glad and a bit jealous that my sister doesn't have to deal with many love rivals. Just last week, She dealt with Megami Saiko and It's just the final week of October. The school is planning a big Halloween dance so I was planning to take senpai as my date.

My sister wanted Taro, Amao,Hanako, Uekiya, my senpai and I to go buy some costumes. We were in Shibuya's Costume store, looking around. I was with Taro, Hanako, and Amao as My sister was with Uekiya and Senpai. I laugh as I saw Taro playing with a toy gun and Amao swinging a toy sword.

"You guys look so stupid. Seriously Amao, Who brings a sword to a gun fight?!"

I said between laughs. Taro rolls his eyes and tossed a costume at me. He laughed as it landed on my head.

"Try that one, Ayato"

I yanked the costume off my head to see it was the prince outfit that Kizano wore when he was performing in the red-light district. My face became stoic.

"Not happening"

"Oh, come on! It looks cool! You act like buzzkill Dio Brando"

"Still not happening and I dont!!!!"

I yelled back as I walked away to a another costume. I looked though the racks to find a cool Victorian Costume from the movie Ayano and I watched when we were kids. The vest was ash brown/black. The shirt was white with slight proofed up sleeves . I don't know but I looked pretty cool. I slicked back my hair, only for a few strands of hair didnt want to stay down. I think I might be able to carry a weapon that's perfect for this, that the character used. What was it again?....A Razor! I took out my list of rivals. Oko is next, I wonder if I can set him up with one of the basu sisters.

"Dude, What the fuck? What are you doing?"

I jumped. I quickly put the list in my jean pocket and turned around, only to see Taro.

"What?"

He looked starry-eyed.

"Yan-Kun, I think we found the right costume for you!"

"Quit being dramatic!!!! Also...you didn't help me!!!"

After a while, the three guys finally choose a costume.

We met up with the girls at the front of the store after purchasing the costumes. (Y/N) was speaking to my sister while Uekiya was taking pictures of the flowers with her phone. (Y/N) was the first to acknowledge us.

"Hey, I guess you found everything alright?"

I nodded with a slight scowl due to Taro's annoying earlier. Taro patted my back.

"What do you want, Yamada?"

He had such a shit eating grin on his face. Oh shit, He better not. I glared at him.

"Yamada...No"

"You thought I was Yamada..."

"Don't you fucking dare"

"...but It was I, Dio"

Hanako and (Y/N) started to laugh. My sister tried to hold in her laughter.My eye twitch. I handed my costume to my sister and chased Taro toward the station. The entire time I chased him, He was laughing like a mad-man. The group quickly followed us, heading into the train as I grabbed Taro's T-shirt. I shook him.

"DONT EVER ASSOCIATE ME WITH THAT IDIOT VAMPIRE FROM JOJO!!!!"

He was laughing his ass off.

"I couldn't help it! You should seen your face! I swear! You have to be related to Dio in some way!"