Chapter 3 Rival 2: Amao Odayaka

-The Next Day-

Amao' s POV:

I was coming to school after missing a half a week due to my father being sick (Author's Note: I know that Amai comes after a week but She is so cute and I wanted Amao to be the same so he will come slightly earlier due to his cuteness) as I was walking I was wondering what was happening to the Najimi Twins for one of them to snap.

 (Y/N) was crying into my chest, it broke my heart to see her like that....wait, what?

I blushed thinking about that. 

Do I like her? 

I smiled that the thought. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking beside Taro thinking about my parents and Taro noticed my silence. 

"Something wrong, (Nickname)? If It's about Osano and Osana, They're in a better place now. The funeral is this weekend so don't be sad."

I looked up at him and smiled, Knowing he's trying to stay strong for me.

"I know but actually I was thinking of..."

I wasn't sure if I should tell him...ever since my parents left me with Taro's family and NEVER came back, He hated my parents for it. Whenever Aunt and Uncle or Hanako talked about them, He would go out of his way and tell them to NEVER talk about them since they "abandon" their only daughter and dishonor her trust in them completely.

"Of what?" 

"Of my Parents..."

He frowned when He heard my answer. He opened his mouth to say something but I interrupt him before he said anything. 

"I know that you hate them but you need to understand they're my parents. I can't just "turn off" my emotions towards them. I love them...even If they left me but you remember my real heritage, right?"

 [Author's Note: A clue to (Y/N)'s Parents and to what really happen to them. Everybody that knows me knows that I love strong badass girls like Mikasa from AoT and Evie Frye from Assassin's Creed Syndicate]

His eyes widened after what I said but nodded sadly. I smiled at him and grab his hand.

"Hey, No one will find me. Your mom left that life to protect your dad and eventually You and Hanoko. I probably might do the same."

I looked at my watch and started to walk to school with Taro that is......until Ayato called him over to talk

Ayato's POV:

I called over Taro as He walked towards me 

"Hey Taro"

"Hi Ayato, What do you want?"

"I heard your little cousin was friends with Amao Odayaka. Do you by any chance know some who likes Amao?"

"Hm..Actually, yeah...I heard a girl had a crush on him. She's the president of the gardening club. They're childhood friends or something. I don't know. I gotta go to class, see ya."

"Goodbye"

-Timeskip to noon and (Y/N) POV-

I started to collect my stuff to drop off at my locker and smiled when I saw Ayano there. She looked nervous about something. 

"Hello, Ayano. Do you need something?"

She looked at me and nodded with a small smile. I followed her to the library in confusion. She took a book that was on the shelf about heroes that lived in the past. Now, I'm getting scared which is the first time for me. She turned to a page about the golden age of piracy. On it, It had a picture of a woman...that looked similar to me...Oh No.