Chapter 8 Rival 6: Mujo Kina

Ayato's POV (Nightmare):

I stood at the front of the school, It was so dark. My entire being was silhouetted in pink color. Am...Am I dreaming? I slowly approached the school, noticing that the gates were closing behind me. Glancing to my left, I saw the gate rushing close.

"SHIT!"

I quickly jumped out of the way, the gate slammed shut and followed with a click. Great, I'm locked in. Well, looks like I just gotta keep going.  A mysterious fog covered the school when a ring of a bell rang out. All of a sudden, a voice was yelling out.

"Senpai... Darling, Come out!"

What the hell? I walked inside to the area of the lockers and crouched down. A male walked by...covered in blood. He was dressed in the same...wait...Is that...me? I...er...HE had a crazed lovesick look in his eyes with a creepy smile and glowing red eyes. He started singing.

"Wise men say...

Only fools rush in...
But I can't help...falling in love...with...you
Shall I...stay?
Would it be a...sin

If I can't help falling in love with you? "

It was...haunting. I tried to head back to the door, only for me to be pulled back.

"FoUnD yOu, My LoVe..."

Something hit me at the back of my head, knocking me out.

~Timeskip~

I woke up to find myself tied up in a chair in the headmaster's office. I turned to my left to see a large mirror. I was (Y/N)- Senpai. I...er...She was wearing a wedding dress that stopped below her knees. Her hair was in a 

half-up, half-down style with roses pinned in her hair. Her long locks held effortless curls that fell past her shoulders. The swept-back pieces added a polished yet unfussy touch (Longhair)  

or

a short layered bob/pixie cut that curled around her face. The short curly tendrils gently fall around her stunning features while a rose clip was pinned in her locks (Shorthair)

The bottom of her dress was covered in blood, along with her white heels. Turning my gaze, my doppelganger stood in front of me with a sick smile. This isn't...me, right? This isn't how I act around my senpai, right? He giggled when he realized that I was awake.

"Good morning...or I guess...I should say good evening. Right, my love? To be fair, You can't tell in this room but don't worry, it is evening now. You slept for quite a while, a few hours to be exact.  You looked so cute asleep, I've been here the whole time to keep my bride safe."

This can't be real. I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO WAKE UP!!!! He chuckled.

"Hmm...My darling, What's with that face? You know I would never hurt you....unless you give me a reason to.  Please don't ever leave me, I love you too much. I'll kill anyone who would keep us apart. Maybe...I should kill Ayano, She may love Taro but she was getting too close."

A-Ayano? No. No. No. No. NO!!!!

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!"

"Hmm...Oh, believe me. I love my sister...but she's getting in the way. I already dealt with my mother and father. Oh, My darling goddess. We will be together forever. After all...If I can have you..."

With a dark laugh, He caressed my cheek. I couldn't breathe. He raised his knife and brought it down with a strong force, piercing my heart. He lowered his head near my ear.