O5. Hear My Swan Song

warning: slightly graphic.

kevin mcullough woke up strapped down, bright lights shining overhead. groaning softly, he sneezed, and longed to be able to reach up and adjust his septum piercing, which had moved with the sneeze. moving his head around, he saw his sister, looking rather bored.

 "kens, kens, what's going on?" he whispered, looking anywhere but the light up top.

"oh you know, they figured out about the tattooed guy. big whoop, they'll probably come and ask us some questions, try some stuff like they did with beckett's friend, and we'll be free to go with some medications."

kevin laughed. his sister had the brains behind the two of them, after all she made the plans, he's the one who cleaned up and actually carried out the plans. they wre a lovely pair of assassins, the two. bonnie and clyde, two point oh.

walking into the room, patrick stump pulled on a pair of surgical gloves, and the siblings looked at him with mild interest.

"good afternoon, miss kennedy. mister kevin. it appears that one of our patients, oliver sykes, has gone missing. care to provide information?" his eyes sparkled with something that only imaginations could tinker up.

"i'd check the air vents in the cafeteria. not now though. at lunch." kennedy replied calmly, a smirk on her face. the color drained from patrick's face.

"what did you little-"

at that moment, andy ran in, out of breath. "sir- the- cafeteria- oli- is- blood-" he was doubled over, and patrick looked like we about to have a heart attack.

"did the patients see?!" he yelled, tugging at his blonde hair as he looked at andy. andy nodded. "how many?!" andy gasped. "all..."

patrick almost screamed. instead, he looked at kevin and kennedy. "you two little brats. now everyone knows you're here!" he seethed, pulling at kevin's hair, causing the boy to wince. yet through the pain, he grinned. "you might as well have had a sign: welcome kevin and kennedy!"

patrick snarled, letting go of his hair and letting his head drop against the metal operating table again with a sickening thud. "do you have anything to say, miss mcullough?" he asked kennedy, towering over her.

she shrugged her shoulders with minimal effort. "not really. but i'd just watch out for your patients. you never know who's next." she smiled, and patrick was about to press on- but then the door opened again, this time it was doctor trohman, holding a photograph. it was recent, and was still showing up - a polaroid.

when it showed up, patrick stump did all he could not to have a mental break down. because after all, he was the doctor.

hanging from the central air vent in the cafeteria, was oli sykes, no visible wounds, although the blood on the floor and the bloody fingerprints pressed against his skin indicated that under his shirt there was damage. and what scared patrick most about the whole thing, was the shirt that they had changed oli into. oliver wore it quite often, btu now, it seemed to be mocking him, trying to find his weak spot.

a black tee - shirt, with an upside down white "peter's" cross. and underneath that cross, there was writing, a phrase that chilled doctor stump to the bone.

where's your god now?