Chapter 1

*Your uniform is the picture up above, The males have the male version of the uniform*

(Y/N)'s POV:

-8 years old-

I was getting ready to go to Japan to live with Cousin Taro and Hanako for the summer since I ask for my birthday present to be to spend time with them for the summer. Mama said it was a long trip to Japan from (where you live)
and Daddy said to pack everything I have.

'Why would daddy tell me to pack everything? Maybe Mom will tell me'

"(Y/N)! Time to go!" My mom yelled from downstairs

"Okay mom! I'm coming"

I turned around to look at the empty (F/C) bedroom with tears staining my (Skin color) cheeks...remembering all the fun times I had with my friends, (Female Friend) and (Male Friend)

I smiled at the memories and close the door to go to the airport, not knowing that's the last time I see my parents for a long time...

-Present-

I woke up from my dream to see the blue eyes of my younger cousin, Hanako Yamada who's SUPER clingy towards me as if I was his older sister then again he calls me that since we were little.

"Big sister, time to go to school with Taro-Niisan!! I put your uniform on the dresser...now Get up!"

"I don't want to!"

Just as I said that Taro came in and Jumped on top of me hugging me as if I was a kitten.

" Aww...Come on (Nickname), It would be boring without you plus Osano will be mad at us."

At that moment, I jumped up and push the two males out of my room to change quickly. I could hear Taro laughing at the other side of my door as Hanako is going to get breakfast.

-Timeskip-

Taro and I was running to meet up with Najimi Twins, Knowing that they will be mad until Taro run into this girl with dark coal hair and black eyes wearing the same uniform as me and a similar looking boy coming behind her with the same uniform as Taro.

"Hey, are you alright?!"

I rushed to help the girl up with Taro. She looked up to us and...Started to blush?

"Y-yes, I-I'm Fine. I'm Ayano Aishi and this is my brother, Ayato"

I smiled at the girl and give her a hug.

"Well I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and this is my cousin, Taro Yamada...It's nice to meet you, By the way, consider us friends!"

I said in a cheerful way. I looked at my watch to see it was time for the opening ceremony. I grab Taro's hand and rushed by them to meet up with Osano and Osana before yelling a goodbye to the Aishi Siblings.

Ayano's POV:

I stared at the two cousins running down the road towards the school with hearts in my eyes. The Girl was absolutely Beautiful with long/short (H/C) hair and Bright (E/C) Eyes...She was perfect from her looks to her personality...She would be a cute girlfriend for my brother. I'll protect her and My Senpai

Ayato's POV:

That Girl is so beautiful!! I must make her mine and as far as I can tell, My little sister thinks so too...
Oh (Y/N)-Senpai.... I love her so much. I'll protect her with my life as well as the boy.

"Ayano, Lets follow them. I would like to know who they're going to meet up with..."

"Ok...I think that girl is the Perfect girl for you...Ah...Think about it, Ayato and (Y/N) (L/N)...Or She might have our last name...But laws say If a man is married, He could take the wife's sur-name"

"That depends, Ayano. Remember, Mom sort of made Dad take her family's surname."

"Right...."

"What the?...Look!"

I pulled Ayano to the side to see our Senpai talking to the tsundere twins, Osana and Osano

Looks like I have a rival to kill!