Tied together

Carters P.O.V

He dragged me by the hair into a dark room. It took my eyes a minute to adjust and then he turned on the light and shut the door. My eyes widened in fear and shock. Here I was standing in a room like a scene out of Fifty Shades of Grey . I wanted to cry thinking of the things he was about to do to me when he sudden chuckled in my ear causing me to shiver. " let the fun begin." He whispered before nibbling on the lobe of my ear. He started to suck on all the healing hickeys and bite marks he gave me making them more prominent and bold. This is going to be rape, what if no one hears me, what if no one comes. What if no one finds my body?

He pushed me against a wall and before I could struggle he took off his tie and tied my hands together. My eyes shot in every direction trying to find a way out, my head was screaming danger but my heart was dead set on the words my mother told me in my dream. I was pulled out of thought as I felt two warm calloused hands on my face as I looked into the eyes of a ravenous wolf. He slowly inches his face towards mine. I could feel his warm breathe on my nose, it smelt of mint. My eyes shuttered closed as I waited for his lips to land on mine but they never came. Instead something dark was placed over my eyes which put my senses on edge and I became sensitive. Suddenly there was a ripping noise and I felt a breeze against my chest. He just ripped my shirt. Are you kidding me! " hey!" I yelled soon it turned into a disgruntled sound as he attacked a sensitive spot on my neck. I couldn't see which aggravated me more . Soon his lips left my neck and worked lower down my body, he nipped at my collar bone and shoulder muscles which made me twitch an squirm even more. "Mason, stop!" I whined. He just chuckled against my skin and he kissed and nipped and my stomach and abs and just like that his mouth left my body." AH!" Suddenly there was a bolt of electricity running through my body and his mouth clamped down on one of my nipples. " STOP!" I yelled as he swirled his tongue and once he was satisfied he moved to the other one.

Mason's POV

His face was bright red and the sounds he was making were pleasant to listen to. As my mouth made its way around on his body my head kept repeating the same words over and over again " mine" it would say "mine". "Mine". "Mine." It pissed me off  so I grunted, stood up and got really close to his ear. " you. are. mine." I growl in his ear and made my way back down his neck and chest to his waist band. It seems that my little princess's pants had gotten a little too tight so I'll take pity on him. I threw off his shoes and undid his belt and jeans before pulling them down lonely leaving him in his boxers. A sight that will always arouse me, even if I wasn't gay. I hate men with a passion and there is no way I'd ever be in a relationship with one so why is he so different? Why do I feel such desire for this boy?

Carters POV

Why was I aroused? This is insanity, I'm going insane! Here I am being forced against my will and getting a boner from it. I have issues, major issues. I felt him pull down my pant and exposing my boxers. I shivered at the heat rising in my body and I tried to pull my legs together but he forced them apart. Not be able to see made this situation even scarier than it already was. " please Stop." I whined one more time before the tears started falling then it was silent, I couldn't see or hear him but then it was bright. He removed the blind fold from my eyes and stared had me with pained eyes. He moved closer to me and I flinched back but suddenly a warm pair of lips were losing away the tears from both my eyes as he undid the tie around my wrists which were now bruised from my struggling. I fell to the floor in a pile of sobs and whimpers. How could he stoop so low? I thought he was different. Why am I so pathetic? Why couldn't I fight back? All because of something that someone dead said in my dreams? Pathetic Carter real pathetic.

    I was too busy talking myself down to realize that he had picked me up and brought me back to the room I had been sleeping in recently, he pulled back the covers and laid me down, I briefly caught a glimpse of that emotion in his eyes before they went back to stone cold.

Mason's POV

   He rolled over to face away from me, his body still withering and his shoulders still shaking. I put my hand to his head but he flinched. Shit. I walked into the bathroom ripping off the rest of my clothing and looked in the mirror. " what have you done?" I stated coldly to my reflection, taunting me. " you almost rapped an innocent child, the child you are suppose to love and yet this is hoe you treat him." I was disgusted. " just expected of you I guess. I mean you are HIS brother. You are only suppose to torture the ones you hate not love! What would Jiovanni think of you? What woks mom and dad think?" I didn't want to be in here anymore, I might break the mirror if I had stayed.

  When I returned to the room Carter was fast asleep do I crawled in under the covers but it was cold where O was laying. A cold blanket to match my cold heart. I wrapped my arms around Carters back and squeezed twice. " I'm so sorry my piccola principessa I promise I'll win your trust back, ti amo" I whispered before kissing his neck and laying my head against it to rest. Soon sleep lulled over my reluctant body

Carter POV

  Someday I'll trust you again. Someday

Sorry for such a short chapter and not as much smut as some people wanted but I promise that will come into this story shortly ;)