Like a rollarcoaster

Hey so I was asked if there would be a separate story on Leo and Snow, if you guys want that just let me know! I'm totally up for a side story on those two!

Carter
" Are you crazy!" I could feel myself screaming from the back of my throat. " no I refuse, I don't want to see him. Never again!" I stood and paced for a little bit. " please Mason." My eyes watered but he just sat there. After a little while of the awkwardness he stood to put his arms around me quickly before saying " let's go get." And then pointed to his ears which meant hearing aids. He didn't try to comfort me or even tell me we didn't have to go. He just gave me one of those " quit your crying " looks and moved on.

After we were both dressed for the weather Mason left a note for Ji telling her we'd be back a little later. I was right about the rainy morning, as soon as we got in the big black car rain started to drizzle down, oh how much I wanted so desperately to hear the rain, Mason was taking me back to the doctors I was take to the time when Mason had first taken me in. When we got there we went straight back to the doctors room, ignoring all the disgusted and impatient looks pointed towards us. After some conversation between Mason and the man he came over and probed my ear which still hurt and throbbed a little. 'you are lucky' the doctor signed and I just nodded not knowing if Mason had mentioned what had happened abroad or not.
   After a while of ear raping he told us to come back in an hour or two to grab my new hearing aids. I was glad when he signed to me say I had pretty much not changed since the last time I was there so I wouldn't need a new size. Mason decided to take me to eat to pass the time, it was a little cafe on the corner next to the hospital. We ordered coffee and brunch, it was awkward considering there was no talking and the insistent from this morning. He was constantly checking his phone and he had gotten one earlier while we were eating which partially annoyed me. The rain finally stopped on our way back to the hospital but the sky deceives people, you learn that living in Seattle. When we came back we grabs my hearing aids and I put them in and turned them on. Everything was really loud at first because I hadn't heard sound for about a month so I put them on the lowest setting. " Carter?" A smooth voice came through making me quiver. " Mason." I closed my eyes and sighed. " I can hear everything." I've never missed hearing this much but I had almost forgotten what his voice sounded like. Walking over I grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his. I could hear his breathing and sound of our lips moving in sync. " I can hear you." I laughed pressing my forehead to his. " keep talking." I said and for a moment he just stood there not saying anything. Looking in his eyes I could see him contradicting something. He gave a spacey smile " come on let's go." He said gazing off and it keeping eye contact. " um ok?" I said as he lead the way out the door. We didn't head for the parking garage but instead to the front desk. He told me to wait by in a chair while he did something. He spoke to the lady who just nodded her head and pointed down a hall. Mason nodded and motioned me to follow him. We walked down a couple halls and into an elevator which took us to the 6th floor. Down the hall he stopped at the nurses station and asked her something in which she pointed to a specific room. I had no clue who we were visiting so I just followed along in wonder.

  The room was split in two with a curtain and it smelled like a, well hospital room. " Hello? We are here." Mason said in an almost whispering tone. " Mr. Bruno?" A deathly voice came from behind the curtains. " where is he?" The unfamiliar voice rang out again. " He is right here with me." Mason replied looking back at my confused face. "Come! Come!" The voice said I a quick almost excited way. Mason placed his hand on my back and pushed forward. When I came around the curtain the vicious sight attacked my stomach making me gag. There laid a pale, skinny, sick version of what was suppose to be my father. " D-dad?" My nose scrunched in disgust. " Carter." His breathing was heavy and slow. I turned to Mason with a contorted face. " why did you bring me here?"
" he asked to see you Carter, I couldn't say no."
" yes you could have! I told you I didn't want to see him." I tried to push past Mason, my brain and emotions in a mess. " Stop Carter be mature!" He grabbed my wrist. " let go!" I yelled. " Act your age and sit down." Yanking my arm down he thrust the rest of my body into a chair next to the bed. He stood there with a scornful look i his eyes telling me he was angry at me. " why are you here." I snapped at the man in the bed. " i had a heart attack and they sent me up here from surgery and tests. It's not going so well" It didn't really shock me, he was a drinker and a smoker. " Listen Carter, I want you to come back home." He said quietly
" what did you just say?" I grit through my teeth.
" I think it'd be best if you just go back home." I looked to Mason who's face was stoic. " I'm payment dad, you can't just take back what you owe." Venom dripping in my voice.
" Mason you can't agree with this right?" But yet again he just sat there.
" we have already talked it through Carter." Is all he said to me.
" so what you are losing interest in me? I'm too much to handle? Too expensive? Thats why my father got rid of me in the first place!" Yelling I stood up. " I'd spit on your grave before I'd ever go back to that horrid place." I stomped out of the room this time Mason didn't touch me.