Trapped

Carter POV

  It still stung and oozed. The pain spread down every inch of my chest. He had burnt me once and then put out the cigarette right under neither the first burn. It was the worst pain I've ever felt and I've broken my wrist twice. He kept me in that dark damp room for god knows how long, I haven't seen anything or anybody besides what little food they give me but hey it could be worse. I was almost through my daily routine of solitude when I heard the door handle rattle and someone came in. It took forever for my almost blind eyes to adjust to see who it was. " come." Was all the man said as he yanked be up by the arm which made the burns hurt worse. Wincing I followed him to where I thought was the big room but he made an unfamiliar turn and brought me in this room with satin and silk. " hello little one, enjoy your stay." Leonardo smiled. " your knight still hasn't come." He chuckled and I snorted. " trust me he's coming." The man who had a tight grip on my arm pushed me to the ground." Do not speak to the master like that." His thick accent rolled off his tongue. " be careful, wouldn't want to break him before the fun begins!" He cooed and the big guy got off of me. " you see there is a difference between Mason and myself. Mason, he, well shows mercy he has a heart that shows too many emotion whereas I, his brother can show mercy but it comes with a price worse than the pain already being afflicted. That right there, just now when he was going to beat you for insulting me. I stopped him, that is showing mercy. So what do I get in return?" He stalked over to me." Will you repay me with loyalty? Servantry? How about your body? That should do nicely shouldn't it? it's like killing two birds with one stone, I take your pride and dignity but I also take Masons prized possession!"He placed his long bony finger under my chin. I ripped it out of his grasp. " that's rape." I stated coldly. " not unless anyone finds out." He smiled slyly and picked me up, despite his appearance he was actually quite strong. " let go ass hole! Fucking Perv." I wiggled around as much as I could despite the fact that my wrists were yet again bound together. He threw me in the bed and not playfully like Mason would, I hit my head on the large wooden head board. " ow!" I winced and didn't realize that he was taking off my clothes until the cold breeze hit my bear legs, he forcefully ripped my shirt in half just to get it off " hey wa-" nearly choking as he forced what was left of the shirt into my mouth. The coldness of his fingers crawled up my legs ad to the waistband of my boxers, I squeezed my eyes closed not wanting to see what he was doing but I could still feel. And when his fingers left my skin I knew something was wrong, slowly I opened my eyes to find his hands reaching for my head and a devilish smirk dancing across his lips. I wiggled, squirmed, screamed for Christ sakes! The last thing I heard was " you won't be needing these." That was the last thing I heard before the loud ringing ad then silence. There was a sharp throbbing pain in my head like a bullet just pierced my skull. I knew I was screaming due to the burning in my lungs but I couldn't hear myself. My ear drums throbbed and I thought I'd faint. He was saying something but my eyes were too watery to read his lips. His fingers went back to my thighs and kept getting closer and closer to my crotch. I felt like vomiting, I've been getting pretty use to it since being with Mason. I was crying now full on sobs as he took my boxers off but then he suddenly stopped, turning his head sharply to the side and staring at the door. He gritted his teeth and yanked me up quickly. He at least had the decency to throw a jacket over my shoulders and it was uncomfortable due to my hands still being tied. Soon he was opening the door and pushing me out, weird vibrations ran through my foot from the floor. The rhythm was almost like that of gun shots. Suddenly Leonardo pushed me into a wall with a bang and pulled out a gun and started shooting, that's when o realized that it was shots and they were coming from Mason's men! I just knew they were and I had to help them. I reached out my foot and kicked the evil man in the shin, in response he whipped his body around and put 2 bullet holes in the wall next to my face. He shot down the 2 men which sent a pang through my heart. He yanked me up and pulled me up some stairs and out a door that led to the roof. Even though it was summer the nights were chilled and I wasn't wearing anything but a jacket. The helicopter didn't help as it blew cold air into our faces. Leonardo threw me on and turned around to fire his gun. " NO!" I screeched trying to get off the helicopter.