Bullshit, it was all bullshit.

Walking back down these hallways bought back a lot of memorise. Good and bad. Birthdays, heartbreak, surprises, gifts, I had made friends and enemies here. This place was really close to my heart. Here I was after  years walking down these hallways again. It’s true what they say that life never stops for anyone one. This was proof that life doesn’t stop. Time doesn’t wait for anyone. It certainly didn’t stop and wait for me. My friends carried on with their lives, so did my dad, sister, brother and brother- in- law. I couldn’t blame them. They all did warn me but I was too pig headed. You see I’ve always had a problem with rules. I don’t like it when somebody tells me what to do; I used to always get in trouble at school for it. I used to be out going, funny, helpful, and nice. But now all I want to do is hid out in my room, cry, always depressed. All of this is because I fell in love. I made the mistake of falling in love with one of the biggest players in the industry. All the divas warned me, my friends warned me and my family warned me but I ignored them all because I was in love with him. He promised me to be faithful. That he had changed for me. He promised to care for me, to never let me down; never let me cry for him. Bullshit, it was all bullshit.