angry! you haven't seen anything!

I wasn't able to believe my eyes or ears. What the hell was happening? Had everyone gone crazy? What the hell was wrong with them?

'Let me get this right. You're bring back evolution?' I asked my brother-in-law.

'Yes, I know that you've been gone for a while Tay but Stephanie and I will catch you up with everything' said Hunter grinning at me like the cat that got the cream.

I was sitting with Hunter and my sister Stephanie in their office talking to them about what had happened during my absence.

'Right! You do realise that besides you and Dave there were two other people in Evolution?' I asked Hunter slowly as if he had completely lost it.

'Yes, I do Randy has already agreed' said Hunter looking proud.

'Look I know you might be a little uncomfortable but Evolution has already made a come back. So you'll just have to get used to it' said Stephanie looking up from her laptop. She had been on it since before I had joined them, only getting up to give me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

'Are you kidding me Steph! Are you forgetting what he did to you! To Daddy! To our brother! To Hunter! To Dave! And you guys what to forgive him and become best of friends with him!' I yelled at her whiles pulling at my hair in frustration. What the hell were these idiots playing at! Had they forgotten what he had done! Had they forgotten the hell he put our family through!

'I get you're angry, Taylor! I was angry at him too but it what's best for business!' said Hunter trying to convince me.

'What's best for business or what's best for you? You think I don't know what's going on around here, Hunter? The fact you two don't what Daniel Bryan to be the champion. And when you could take him out yourself you went and bought your play dogs back!' I screamed at him. I couldn't get my head around what my brother-in-law and sister were playing at. Or what the hell they had been doing as of late. They had been doing what was best for them not the company or the other wrestlers.

'You didn't seem to mind him when you were sleeping with him!' snipped Stephanie from were she was sitting.

'You've got to be kidding me, right! I bet you couldn't wait to rub that in my face!' I snapped at my sister. I couldn't believe that she had had gone there. She had known the hell I had gone through because of that man yet she still had to go there.

'Taylor, I know that you're angry but this is what's best for business! Steph and I have been here for the last few years when you weren't. So we know what we're doing! So just let us do what is best for business, and we'll keep private life away from business life' said Hunter smiling softly.

'You think I'm angry! You haven't seen anything yet! You know what do what you want guys just... just keep him away from me! And if you so much as hurt any of my friends you'll have to deal with me' I told them calmly.

'Okay! That's fine with me Tay. I tell Randy that you're back and to stay away from you if that's what you want' said Hunter nodding at what I had told him.

'Yes, that is what I want. I want him to say the hell away from me' I told him. That's what I was trying to convince my self too.

'Fine, I'll let him know. He just got divorced, Tay. He needs his friends!' said Hunter slowly as I got up.

'I'm not his friend nor will I ever be! I'll see you guys at dinner' I told him as I gave both my sister and her husband hugs before leaving the office.

I walked down the hallway trying to get rid of all the thoughts and questions in my mind. I was on my way to the cafeteria to see a few of my friends that had recently come up to the main roster when I was away.