Helped Destroying My Family

After all I had done for him. He had attacked and punted my dad to the head. I stood by his side even then. Why? Because I loved him. I was head over heels in love with him. But he didn’t stop at that when he won the royal rumble; he came out with brought team of doctors and lawyers to RAW. They revealed that he suffers IED, making him not responsible for his actions when angered. And if company tries to punish him for what he did to Vince McMahon, my dad he'd sue them and cancel Wrestlemania. Even then I accompanied him to the ring with the rest of Legacy; Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase.

 Destroying and punting my older brother Shane, RKOing Stephanie my older sister —all this was just pieces in the puzzle of breaking my brother- in- law Triple H psychically. My brother- in- law and Randy had a little bad blood between them. Randy Orton and Triple H had bad blood since 2004, when Evolution, faction led by Triple H which brought Orton into the spotlight, rewarded him for becoming the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in history by kicking him out of the group. I even helped him when Triple H broke in to our house with a sledgehammer but leading to the revenge a week later when all Legacy including me (but I just mostly spent the time outside the ring watching helplessly) led by Randy attacked Triple H, tied him to the ropes, and then Randy "slammed Stephanie's pretty little face to the mat" and kissed her. It was getting a little too much for me. I started to get very uncomfortable with all of it. I mean come on he DDT my sister in to the mat and then kissed her right in front of me. I left the ring followed by Ted pleading and saying that it wasn’t Randy’s fault that he didn’t know what he was doing or have any control over his actions.