blood is blood

And it did soon after we were in the ring Batista, Triple H and Shane came out in to the ring. Dave Batista said he had something to show us. The uneasy feeling in my stomach grow even more when Dave said that and we all turned our attention to the big screen on it, it played Randy kissing Layla. I turned to look at him feeling the tears burn in my eyes as he pleaded and apologised but I just walked away. I felt numb like the world meant nothing; there was nothing for me to live for. Whiles I walked out of the ring Randy, Cody, Ted, Shane, Hunter and Dave tried to talk to me but I just walked way. Everything was hazy. Once I got to my Dad’s office where him and my older sister were sitting I broke down crying. Being family and not caring what I had done both rushed to my side hugging me, whispering soothing things in my ear, asking what had happened. But I just sat there bawling my eyes apologising over and over again. After a while Hunter, Shane and Dave followed in to the office filling my father and sister in on what had happened. Once I had calmed down a little my sister and brother took me home to the mansion in Greenwich, Connecticut.  

I was a wreck crying myself to sleep, not eating, and always staring in to space letting tears follow down my face. Dave came by saying that he was sorry he didn’t know it would hurt me so much and that he never wanted to hurt me but I ignored him just sitting out on the balcony staring out ahead with a cup of coffee.