Puzzling

;Mikes Pov.

Puzzling; Causing one to be puzzled; perplexing

This morning the sound of trucks and loud chatter stopped. It was typical. I got up, got ready, breakfast, met up with Dustin, Will, and Lucas on my bikes, and headed to school. Halloween is tomorrow, and I'm recalling excited!

October 30, 1886
Hawkins Middle School

Today in science I payed attention as my teacher blabbered on about astronomy and human anatomy. ( see what I did there ;))<- ) Its really fascinating.. everything about science. There is so much to learn and I just want to devour it all in.

I went through my daily schedule. Science , math then Lunch. I walked down toward the exit like usual when I caught a glimpse of a family chattering in the Maine office. I went to go observe. I stood at the entrance of the office listening steadily. The words were muffled because of the door in my way, but I heard some.

"Y/n you'll start... tomorrow.... Your first period will be science... I will assign you some people who have the same schedule as you to help you." The teacher said, although I missed some.

"Thanks.... excited" An unfamiliar British accent said. Possibly the y/n? No clue. Who are they?

"She will be ready ..." Another British accent said, but I was cut off by the sound of the announcements saying '10 more minutes for lunch'. It was to late to go home so I decided to wait around for the mystery family to come out. Like minutes passed and the family came out. I recognized it was the family from next door. The beautiful one... An older girl too with there mother and father at there heels. Y/n must be the younger one because she's in science with me.

Y/n looked at me the same way she looked at me yesterday again. This time I tried to look back. She broke away by exiting the building. That was puzzling. She was puzzling.

Y/n is puzzling.