Activity pt. 1

{Mikes pov.}

Activity; A fun thing to do such as a sport, game, etc.

Will,Lucas, Dustin and I started a game called Dungeons and Dragons. Or D&D for short. All day I've been using this time to make the game since it's the weekend.

November 2, 1986
Mikes house & Hawkins Middle School Library

Y/n and I meet at our library everyday at Lunch, and today I was going to show her D&D, and see if she wanted to join. Luckily the library is open during the weekends or we wouldn't meet there. So when it's 11:54 I grab my game and shove it in nearby bag, and grab some other books, and my radio and head out. Y/n is already halfway down the street on her bike when I come out with a book bag on. I hop on mine and head to the library.

When I get there I park my bike quickly and spring inside. I go into the Library and wave to the librarian before I go and see y/n. The books are already pulled out when I get there and Y/n sits there reading my journal. The full one I gave her. I put the books back into place so nobody sees us, and I go and sit next to y/n.

"Hey y/n" I whisper just incase someone can hear us.

"Hi" she barely whispers back because she's sucked into the book.

"You like my boring, confusing life?" I laugh.

"It's actually pretty interesting" she whispers still reading my journal.

I decide not to make her stop reading so I take all my stuff out of my book bag, and set it up for when she's done. I take out my radio, the game, and a couple of books I brought. I also brought some Vanilla wafers and my recent journal. After I'm don't setting my stuff up I start writing in this journal. I'll give it to y/n later.

PART 1/3 of Activity.