Activity pt. 3

{Mikes pov.}

I pulled out the D&D game pieces and y/n observed them all.

"What's this?" She asked.

"It's a game I made, called Dungeons and Dragons. I'll explain everything, and maybe play? But.. the party plays it with me and it's really cool. I think you should play too." I said, showing obvious excitement in my eyes.

"Yeah, it seems fun Mike. By the looks it seems creative" She responds.

A pinch of a strong feeling bursts through my body. It hurts but it doesn't. I want it to stay but in not sure about it. What.. is it?

"Cool I'll explain. So you are your own character, and there's a demigordon you rule the dice and choose what to do to kill it. But if it gets your your dead" I explain the best I can, figuring it could be confusing.

"I so want to play!" Y/n replies with a smile.

The feeling I felt before came back and it stayed there. I looked in y/n eyes and the feeling stayed there. What is it?

"And I have a dinosaur named Rory. Wanna see him?" ( WHO REMEMBERS RORY? ) I ask. I tried brushing off the feeling, but it's stuck.

"Of course, but after let me show you something" She said.

"Yeah yeah sure" I reply.

I show her my dinosaur and she listens as I explain, and talk about it.

Afterwards Y/n shows me her book collection and we both head home

Afterwards Y/n shows me her book collection and we both head home. The feeling still in my chest.

THE KISS IS COMING OMLLLL