Her History

Sena knew what kind of man Izaya Orihara was. She knew that he wasn't the type to love or even be around. He sold information for money. He's involved with people that you shouldn't ever meet; she knew all of that, yet she could never stop loving him. He was a ego man that was out of his mind and was looking for someone to pass the time with. He was looking for entertainment. That's all he would ever look for.

Every word out of his mouth was nothing but a lie. Izaya loved all humans in his own, twisted way. But one person wanted his love more than anyone. Not that a lot of people wanted his crazy a**. She didn't care about money, only about Izaya Orihara. Ever since that day.

~Bing pong~

Kids screaming, "YAY! RECESS! LUNCH!" As they all ran out Yumi was the one student who was quiet and invisible. She was always at the top of her class. Then a new student arrived at her school. Teacher," hello class we have a new student. why don't you introduce yourself?" 

Blank with no hint or key of emotion he introduced himself. "Arigatou. Ohayou Gozaimasu, My name is Orihara Izaya and I'm glad to be here."

The moment Yumi laid eyes on him she felt some sort of connection. A form of relation. But as she's blindly staring at him, he notices and looks at her. Finally snapping out of it she looks away. 

Teacher," Izaya your seat will be upfront diagonal from Sena." "Sena please raise your hand." 

~raising her hand she thinks to herself~ "OH NO! Why next to me! That's so awkward we were just...well...er- I was staring at him!"

"Sena. Sena. Sena!" yelled the teacher.  

"Eh?!" she replied. 

"Please pay attention." 

~Children laughing~ 

"GomenNasai." Sena says as bowing. 

Ever since that day she wanted to be with him. So she was chasing after him.

Izaya noticed that she was similar to her which meant she was more interesting than the other humans. Since then he decided that he would play with her till' she grows tired of him or he gets bored. She must have looked like a fool out in the streets, running after a man she should have known not to. But if people would call her a fool, then the fool she would be. She wanted Izaya to be the king to her queen. If it made him love her more, she would do anything.

The moon light was always in her eyes  

He didn't even see me  

But that boy had no love  

She wanted to hold him all the time

Yumi was naïve,in her eyes throughout the night, and she was blind to what Izaya was and what he could do. She didn't want to believe anyone on what he was. Only what she wanted to see. She played right into his game, a game that he'd been planning since the day he arrived. She then became a pawn apart of his game. Exactly what he knew would happen. 

~Pant Pant~ "I-I-Iza-Izaya!" "Wait!" I yelled while running after him. 

With his usual devilish smirk he replied," Hmmmm? Is that it? Are you threw?...." A moment of silence had occurred, but then to break that silence 

~laughter bursts out~

"Hahahahahahaha! Is that all of your "LOVE" for me?" With a sad, hardened, disappointed look on her face she replied, "Why?!...w-why do you play with me!", Trying to blink away tears. 

"Hmmm? Because your my most intriguing human of course." he said with his usual smirk. 

"Than why won't you accept my love?!" 

Fading away into the darkness of the streets leaving her alone he replies, "Welcome to my home.....PRINCESS."