Chapter one: Her Return

(5:15 am)

~The Yoshigimi Airport, filled with the sound of crowds of people~

~ The sound of heels clicked as she walked down the side of the street~

Citizen 1: "Hey is that Nami?" 

Citizen 2: "no no no that has to be Yumi." 

Citizen 1: "EH?! WHAT?! That's Sena! That's Sena Q. Ashigawa?!" 

Citizen 2: Shhhh! You're being too loud! 

As she walks down the sidewalk attracting more commotion she spots her car. Little did everyone in Ikebukuro know, she was on her way.

Meanwhile in Ikebukuro

"IIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYAAAAAAA!!"

You could hear a voice full of anger, no, furious-ness screaming from 50 feet away. Next thing you know a white vending machine goes flying threw the air almost hitting a handsome young man. He was able to easily dodge it, no not dodge it but just simply walk away from it with no sign of fear. "I told you to stay out of Ikebukuro!" said a man running at the speed of light. What started out as a chuckle then erupted and burst-ed into laughter.

"Hahahahahahah. Ahhhh man. You expect me to listen to a dumb ass like you?" The handsome young man said devilishly, smirking from ear to ear. The furious man who looked like a bartender raged in anger. picking up a near by sign and chucking it at the young man.

Suddenly, a big tall dark complex-ed man stopped the sign from hitting the man. "Shizuo, violence is wrong."

That's right his name is Shizuo, Shizuo Heiwajima. 

"Simon......Izaya must die this time!" Taking that chance the handsome young man had tried to slip away. 

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!" 

Running at the speed of light Shizuo chased after the mischievous man.

Ikebukuro, is a large city in Tokyo. This particular city has always had some odd characters. Odd people like otaku's, gangs, and some are just plain odd. Some were weird but normal. And some are normal but dangerous. The darkness of Ikebukuro does leak out.

There is one dangerous individual, he's actually somewhat normal besides the fact that he loves observing the humans of Ikebukuro. His name is Izaya Orihara, a sneaky, clever man, devilish man. A 23 year old that pretty much has Ikebukuro in his control. He spends most of his time observing the city and also avoiding his worst enemy that he encountered in high school, Shizuo Heiwajima. It was his usual routine, but today there's going to be an error change in his daily schedule. Usually, he was always eagerly hoping for something different to happen, But this change, this coincidence in his plans was going to change him, traumatically.

Izaya stood on the rooftop of his apartment complex. Watching over the people, he didn't have anything really important to. There wasn't any work for him for the day. He was bored, bored up until the point where he actually considered burning his own board game again but then he remembered the enthusiastic emotions he felt and knew it wouldn't be the same. He sighed, placing his hand into his jacket pocket.

Izaya went back inside and checked the chat-room. "Nothing." he said, getting up from his desktop chair. "Hmmm what is Nami doing?" He thought while smirking. Nami was sitting on the couch, organizing papers. Silence was the only thing present in the room, except for the sound of papers hitting the table to make them neat. Izaya shrugged it off, his boredom was the main problem here. Nami focused her full attention to this. Izaya than sat down and sighed.

(Yumi's pov)

"Finally I'm home!" Looking for her apartment she runs into an old friend. "Simon!", the tall dark complex-ed sushi worker. "Yumi?" he asked questioningly. "Oh my look at how you've grown!" 

"Haha of course its been 5 years!" I said ecstatically. "Come have Russian sushi, it's been a while no?" Asked Simon. "No haha maybe tomorrow, I'm gonna hit the hay i've had a long flight." I said. "Come by anytime!" yelled Simon as I walked away.

~I raised my hand to signal yea~

"Ahh found it." I had my things shipped and unpacked early by my friend Celty-san. She's the headless black bike rider but she's really human. Well, human like. She works as a transporter while she's looking for her head, but that's a whole different story. Maybe I should send her a text.  

(Thanks for the help. Arigatou. Konbanwa. ~Y-chan)

The moment I changed and laid on my big soft bed with my pink pillows, I started drifting away; but before I instantly fell asleep I mumbled to myself, "M-my.....mine.....f-f-"