Chapter Eleven: Unexpected

{ I am truly sorry but this is another short chapter but I hope you enjoy. I am starting my freshman year in college so I am a bit more busy but I promise I will not discontinue like others! Slow progress but will finish for my readers! :D }

(Sena's P.O.V)

She sat up as she couldn't fall asleep. Still residing at Izaya's she looked to see him sleeping peacefully.

"Why do you look so innocent and cute when you sleep?" She mumbled lowly.

"Your appearance is so deceitful." She smiled to herself.

Getting up from the warm, body-heated bed, she wondered around the rather large, high priced apartment complex. Looking around she spotted her phone on the coffee table by the pitch black, leather couch. She sat down powering up her phone and checking to see if anyone had tried to contact her.

*Click* *Click* *Click* *Click*

"Kodaka, Kodaka, Mikado, Kodaka, Kodaka, Kodaka, Kodaka, Koda-" She giggled to herself as she seen all of the messages mostly from Masaomi.

"Hey are you ok?! You haven't responded!" -Kodaka

"It's rather late . . . I'll message him later today." She spoke to herself calmly.

Still flipping she came across messages from Mia, Riyuka, and Sai. A smile gradually growing, she clicked.
All of the messages containing about the same information.

Mia: "Come over we need to talk."

Riyu: "Hey! Yumi! It's been so long! Visit us soon since your here now baka!"

Sai: "I miss you sis. Come over anytime."

She smiled as she read them. "I havn't seen them since high school. . . I wonder if anything changed."

She didn't realize that now Izaya had woken up and came downstairs.

Hovering over her he smiled. ("So they're trying to intervene secretly huh?")

Looking at her text back, after seen the "sent" symbol he spoke.

"Yumi?" He asked softly in her ear.

"Eeek!" She jumped forward turning around to look at him.

"I-Izaya! It's 2:15 in the morning!"

All he could do was laugh at her little scared face. He hadn't seen her scared like that in a while.

"Stop smirking and laughing! I-It's not funny! Your so mean!"

"Hahaha your so funny when your scared." He said walking toward his desktop.

"Why are you up this early?" she sat.

She wasn't as before. She was able to ask him questions and approach him more calmly. She wasn't afraid of him anymore. In fact, she couldn't wait to run him for a taste of his own medicine.

"I could ask you the same thing." He opened his desktop.

"You weren't in bed so I came to see what you were doing."

"Y-You were worried about me?" she smiled.

"No." He abruptly spoke, his voice raising a little.

"I just wanted to see what you were doing, like I said." He continued to stare at his laptop doing business.

Her smile fading she felt a bit broken. Heading toward him she sat her phone down. Wrapping her arms around his neck she leaned her head in next to his.