Chapter Nine: What happens now?

Sorry for being gone everyone. Alot has happened, but i'm back! Haha it's nice to be back. Hope you guys enjoy this wonderfully wonderful, quick chapter haha.

 ( Izaya's Home )

My sleep being disturbed by the sun peeking through the curtains, I open my eyes, I cringe at the sight of light blindsiding my vision. Blinking away the weightless ray, I felt a presence of another body up against my bare skin. I was scared for the moment, wondering what I did, till' I remembered what had happened hours before my awakening. His arms wrapping around the back of my body, and his hands closing together in the front, I tried to move. But it seemed that his grip on me wasn't letting up any time soon. I giggled in my mind thinking of how he reminded me of a child who didn't want to sleep without his toy. That's when everything hit me.

"H-His toy huh?"

. . .

Suddenly his voice boomed in the room.

"What are you talking about? Some sort of toy?" he spoke. His voice still soft and rugged from his slumber.

"Hm? O-Oh, it's nothing." I whispered softly.

Reaching over and kissing me on the cheek, he arose from the bed, flinging the blanket that covered him and I. His body being completely bare, I turned my face away, blushing strawberry red.

"Hm?" He smirked. "What you've already seen me naked, so why are you looking away, blushing?"

"B-Because I-I'm still not used to it. It's only been one n-night."

Crawling over me he smirked," It can be one night and a morning."

I slapped his face, leaving a red hand print on his right cheek. Turning his face back forward to my direction, he asked," So I'm guessing that's a yes?"

"UGH!" I hollered. "Some things will never change about you." I said before getting out of the warm, soft, spot I was in. As I was about to walk to the cold, black, spiral metal staircase I felt a draft apon my body. That's when I realized, again, that I was naked. Attempting to cover my "birthday suit", Izaya cupped my small, girly wrists inside of his hands, pushing me against the wall. I knew that I'd have bruises all over my body from his rough actions. His tongue danced across my skin once more, licking the upper right side of my neck. Letting out little moans, I whined.

"A-Ah, Izaya w-wait. I have to go to work."

Taking a brief pause he spoke," You can miss one day." and continued on seducing me.

"A-Ah no I-Izaya I can't."

He leaned in closer, pressing my body against his. "Like I said, you can miss one day." he said before continuing to send chills down my spine. He then lifted me closer. His body hugging mine, a light blush sprung across my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands hanging on his back, and my legs around his lower torso so assure that I don't fall. Even though our feeling for each other have changed, I don't think he'd change even if it's for the one he loves. Meaning I think he'd let me fall, laugh, then help me. Walking over to the bed, he roughly laid me down. There was a bounce of course, but that didn't stop him from getting what he wants most this morning.

"A-Ah. Izaya I can't I have to go t-to work."

"Work for me then." he said, removing his mouth from my neck and looking into my eyes.

"W-What?" I asked

"I said work for me then." he uttered before biting my neck.

"A-Ah, but I don't even know what you d-do."