Chapter 1 Be Yourself, or You'll Fail

You POV
    It's been three weeks since first joined Class E and each day was interesting. However, it was becoming hard to keep on my mask. There were so many times I wanted to laugh instead of scoff, or shout instead of walking away or cry when I thought of my mom. I didn't understand how Kurasama could be such a stone faced person.  I had gotten a pretty good read on my classmates. Megu was one our class officers. She was super nice and observant of everyone's feelings, well expect for Isogai's, they both liked each other but didn't know it. In one description Isogai is Prince Charming. He gets along with everyone and even when you want to hate him, you can't. Okuda is really quiet but she always puts herself out there. I really admire her for that. She's really good at chemistry and even tried to kill Kuro Sensei with a poisen she made. However, she forgot only anti-sensei bee-bees and knifes could kill him. The two snipers of our class were Rinka  and  Junji. Both are super cool and collected. I ship them as well. Moehara, Kimura, Mimura, Yoshida, Sugaya, and Takiya  were all part of the Purvert Brigade, along with their leader Okajima. I hate all of them and would love to give Okajima a broken nose. Kayano, Rio and Nagisa are really nice and I hang with them once in a while. Terasaka acts like an asshole but is actually really friendly. Kirara is scary. She is really into horror and demons sometimes I wonder if she murdered her parents, and I am sure she worships the devil. Speaking of the devil, Karma is Satin. He actuly enjoys hurting people, just last week he beat up an A class student. However, I loved watching him, sure he acted like arrogant little bastard, but he could always back himself up. He was...interesting to say the least.
Karma's POV
Its been three weeks since the new girl showed up. I still can't figure her out, she acts just like Kurasama and even looks like him but, something is off, like she's not being real with us. We had gym today so I decided to stick around, after all we hadn't had it for three weeks since Kurasama has been absent and, because Professor Bitch wasn't going to do it and Kuro Sensei would kill us.
    "Stay focused on your target. Any distraction will be the death of you." Kurasama shouted as we each tried to stab each other with the rubber green, anti Sensei knives. I was practically asleep as I fought Yoshitako, don't get me wrong, Yoshi was wasn't bad, I was just great.
    "Stop!" Kurasama shouted. We all put our knives to our sides and looked at him. He was scowling at us and his usually narrow eyes were even more narrow than usual. I just scoffed, what did Kurasama expect, we were high schoolers.
     "If someone can get a hit off me you can all go home for today." Kurasama stated in a monotone voice. Before anyone could blink the entire class was on him like yellow on the octopus.  I held back, I knew better. Kurasama was never the type to make theses deals. Heck I couldn't even get a hit on him.  I saw YN standing back as well, but something was different. Her eyes weren't narrowed like usual, instead they analyzed the fight. Something was up with this girl. So I watched.
Your POV
    I studied Kurasama carefully, he was using normal block tactics against the class. Pushing arms to the side, ducking under kicking legs. Elementary stuff that was executed so precise and exact that it looked impossible to break. In a way it was, using basics allows you to see all angles and blind spots. However, when one on one, basics just aren't enough. So I waited. One by one everyone slowly began to give up, after, Kurasama sighed and began to lecture the class about why they failed. I began moving towards the front as if I wanted to hear better, I slowly grabbed an anti Sensei knife and swipe. I missed. Kurasama had leaned back just enough for me to miss his neck. His eyes were acutely wide, he didn't expect that. However, bringing his neck back was a big mistake. I used the momentum I had from missing and brought my foot up almost nailing him in the chest I launched off my hands and was back on feet, then on my back, as a large impact hit the back of my knee.
"Not good enough." Kurasama said as he starred down at me.
His words stung more than he knew, I wanted to cry. Why won't you acknowledge me! I wanted to scream. I had tried so hard to be just like him so he'd at least acknowledge he was my father, but I couldn't do it anymore I hated myself, but I wouldn't cry, not here.
Kurasama quickly went back to addressing the class, but was interrupted by the demon mouth of Satin.
"Mr. K! Can I take YN to the nurse, her leg's bleeding." Karma jogged over to me. I was now trying to stand but my leg felt like someone stabbed it. Red sticky liquid ran down my leg, and a firefly sensation engulfed my knee. I stumbled and grabbed the nearest thing to keep from falling, Karma's shoulder.
Kurasama's eyes widened, as if he realized how hard he had acutely kicked me. "Yes." He stated shortly.
~~~